Chapter 36

Yuki POV

We both were ready to fight this guy, "You're no gentleman! I know you're planning on doing something to UA!" I stand up, "What do you want with our school!" Izuku get's his finger ready for another air blast, "You'd like to know my scheme? Sorry, I hope you don't affiliate me with those rather League of Villains, you see, I have no plan on kidnapping or murder, that is far too villainous! I just want to sneak into your school so the world knows I'm a mastered criminal! Now kindly let me go!" He bows, "You have to know the campus is on emergency alert! Someone is bound to catch you before you can even reach the main gate, you'll trigger the alarms and you'll get caught! We'll have to notify the police!" I shout, "The school festival will be cancelled and you'll end up in jail! So give up now!" Izuku finishes, "Oh, I'm fine with being detained, my partner has organised an amazing plan and can turn off all your sensors! Nothing will be cancelled and my plan will be a dastardly success! It's a win-win situation children!" He says still dangling, "It's a win for you but a disaster for us!" Izuku holds his finger up ready to fire when needed, "Fair enough. So now, both of you know my scheme, it's been a lovely chat but I must be on my way," His tone of voice changing at the end, "Stay put! While Izuku was getting to you, I managed to call the authorities, the police and pro heroes will arrive any minute now!" I grin, Izuku looked shocked, I was bluffing, I left my phone in Karma's room, he was too lazy to bring me to my room so he let me sleep in his with him, I forgot to grab it when I left this morning, "Did you really?" He whispers I show through my eyes, 'no...'  he got the message, "Well you cannot ruin the aftertaste of the tea, you can't ruin my plans!" He creates an air trampoline and bounces off, Gentle was bouncing off his air, he grazed past me, giving me a fabric burn from his jacket, "Ow..." I hold my cheek, Izuku jumping after him, trying to land air blasts, "AHH!" Izuku turns around, "He's made this entire place a trampoline!" Everything was like elastic, the beams, the ground, "Finally, I get to play!" I smirk, using them to ricochet off my surrounds, Izuku was impressed. "Now children, do pay close attention to what I'm about to say," He was bouncing up and down on a single beam, "I can't cancel the effects of my quirk, the things I elasticise turn back to normal over time, imagine the steels structure would lose integrity with my bounce, just thing, if this beam were to fall, the havoc it would cause to the surroundings, or anyone below." We quickly look down, "IZUKU! HE TOOK OUT THE BOLTS!" I scream at him, Gentle looks in my direction, "Tch, you ruined my plan!" My eyes widen, the steel broke off, "GO IZUKU!" I scream he rushes over and holds it up, I was worried, how much longer could he hold it for? "Help will arrive soon, and you'll be saved, I should be done filming by that point," He goes to the crane and elasticises it, using it like a slingshot.

8:45 AM

1-A POV

"Where's Yuki and Deku?" Ochako walks in, "Yeah, we need her for the band and him for the rope," Momo says, "We went through the trouble of making shirts, but yours on Bakugou," Kiyoka says tuning her guitar.

Yuki POV

I look around, the structure has already gone back to its solid state, I can't rely on it anymore, quick think Yuki, Think! I snap my fingers, "Izuku! Give me an air blast, quick!" I hold onto the crane copying what Gentle and La Brava did before, "Once you have, drop the beam onto the floor! Come after me!" He nods, getting his finger ready, "Ready?" He asks me, I nod and launch myself after them, "NOW!" I feel a blast propel me forward, Gentle quickly creating another air trampoline to get out of my trajectory, I bounce into something, "No way..." Izuku quickly carries me again, "You ok?" He asks I nod, "His quirk, it remains for a short while, remember his placement of the trampolines, we shouldn't have to exhaust your quirk then, just jump with them!" I point at the previous air trampolines he was forming, "Right!" We jump hand-in-hand just in case anything happened, he could quickly grab me again.