Chapter 19

Yuki POV

It was daybreak, Mr Aizawa told us we needed to improve on our quirks, minus us of course. Everyone was doing individual training, Bakugou was submerging his hands in hot water to expand his sweat glands for bigger more deadly attacks also working on chain attacks, Todoroki was in a barrel of water alternating between ice and fire regulating his body temperature, Sero was on the top of a cliff he was continuously producing tape so it would be stronger, faster and increase the capacity, Ojiro and Kirishima were training together, while Ojiro was hitting Kirishima it was improving both their quirks, Denki... well he was just electrocuting a large battery to make him less susceptible to his idiot state, Koda was doing vocal exercises to increase the sound of his voice to animals, Aoyama was continuously shooting his laser, it's supposed to make him not get stomachaches but I can say so otherwise, Tokoyami was in a cave trying to control Dark Shadow even in the dark, Ochako was in a zorb ball, she's training her inner ear canals in zero gravity so she doesn't get as nauseous, Iida was running non-stop his aim is to run faster and for longer, Tsu was using her tongue as a rope to scale a cliff, it's supposed to help her tongue strength, Sato was lifting weights while eating sweets, he was training to handle as much sugar as he can before losing cognitive skills, Yaomomo was also eating, she was continuously creating dolls to improve her speed in creating objects, Jiro was shoving her earphone jacks into the side of the cliff, it's going to improve soundquality and strengthen them, Mina put her hands on the cliff and was excreeting the acid, she's aims to improve her skins durability, Mineta was just constantly pulling the balls off his head, he's training for his head to not bleed so much, Shoji and Hagakure were training together, she was improving her stealth while Shoji was trying to find her with this dupli-arms, as for us. "Gotcha!" I had my Koro-Sensei knife at Kendo's neck, "W-wha? Where did you guys come from?" We chuckle, "We're just training the skills we need to since we don't have a quirk, we're just continuing our ass-" I cover Kaede's mouth, "She means stealth," Nagisa quickly says, "That's a lot of quirks in one area, are you sure you two teachers can handle all of us?" Kendo ask Vlad-King, "That's why we asked them to help," Mr Aizawa walks up to us, Ragdoll pops up, "That's correct! Four Kittens in one Litten!" Mandalay comes up, "Your feline fantasies are here! Say Meow!" Ragdoll continues, "Who wants to lend a helping paw?" Tiger comes up out of nowhere, "We're champions serving up justice with our tail!" Pixie Bob finishes it off, "Purrfectly cute, cat-like heroes!" They go in a weird pose, "We're the Wild, Wild Pussycats! Full Version!" They tell everyone their quirks, "If you don't shred your muscle fibres! You won't get stronger!" Tiger was helping Izuku, "Oh, and the four of you, your buddies the government sent you guys a new shipment of goods," Mr Aizawa presses a button, the truck in the middle of the field starts opening up, "No way! You guys are with the government?" 1-B asks before we can answer we've already runoff, "NO WAY! NEW M1911A1's!" I was jumping up and down, "Beautiful SIG-Sauer P226's too!" Kaede had stars in her eyes, "Hey look, guys, there's some Nambu Model 60's too," Karma picks one up inspecting it, Nagisa was holding a gun up, "They've got Smith & Wesson Model 64's too," We were like kids in a lolly shop, 1-A and 1-B crowd around it, "Don't take it! Ours!" I pout holding the guns close, "WHAT??!!" They all exclaim, "Look, look Yuki!!" Kaede holds up a new uniform, "OH MY GOD!!! THEY IMPROVED THEM!! THEY LOOK CUTE TOO!!" We were jumping up and down, "Girls and I right?" Nagisa asks Karma, he just nods, we quickly put them on and put a fashion show for the boys. They now have a camo print on then and they removed the E clasp.

 They now have a camo print on then and they removed the E clasp