Chapter 35

Yuki POV

"Now, Let's Jam!" Kiyoka sticks the music sheet on a wall, "Let's assassinate them with music!" Karma starts playing, everyone was working hard for our performance, "Hey, what's Mirio doing behind that bush?" I look out our big window, "Let's check it out?" Denki says, we walk out, and he pushes Eri out, "Eri!" The eight of us from the mission walk up to her. Izuku, Kaede, Nagisa, Karma and I walk out with her, we take her around the school, Mirio following close by. "Woah!" Eri jumps back scared, "Oh sorry, hey! It's Midoriya, Kayano, Shiota, Akabane and Karasuma from Class A!" Tetsutetsu pops his head out from behind a large dragon head, "I would have thought, you guys are just walking around doin' nothing while we're hustling!" Monoma comes out from the dragon too, "Eri, are you ok?" Kaede asks, "I thought it was that dragon from before," She looks up at her, we were confused, "Oh, you're talking about Ryukyu!" Nagisa answers, "Oh, so you're just going to ignore me, how rude, I heard 1-A doing a performance, that's so cute, but to put it bluntly, but 1-B's performance will blow yours out fo the water it will be a stellar performance! We're doing Romeo and Juliet and the princess of Ascaban, the return of the king! It's a completely original plot, designed by us, written by us!" Monoma shows off, "Yeah, I bet you're just some side character, a tree or somethin'" Karma smirks, "Wha! NO! I'm the main character-" Inasa hits him on the back of his head with a stick, "Yeah sorry about that guys, Kendo isn't around so there's no one to keep him in line," Inasa picks him up, "Hey, where is she? They usually show up as a pair?" Izuku asks, "Oh, she's at the beauty pageant right now so." We were shocked, "Beauty pageant!" Kaede exclaims, "It was pretty funny, she didn't even put her name down to enter," They walk away, "Monoma's right though, we're pulling out all the stops!" Tetsutetsu follows them, "Sorry bout that Eri, UA's great but every place has it's downsides I guess," Mirio rubs his head, "Hey! I wanna go to the beauty pageant!" Kaede had stars in her eyes, "Well it's too late to enter now, but you know who's really gunning for it this year? The big three's best girl! Nejire Hado!" Mirio lets us know, Kaede was sulking Nagisa petting her back sweatdropping. We head over to the equipment room, apparently, they were preparing there, we walk in and see her, "Hey, hey! What's Eri doing here?!" Nejire surges down to her height, "Wait, you look so great, how were you second place?" I hold my hand out, "I know right! I keep loosing to the same girl, she's just too amazing! Kenranzaki!" We see her point to next door, we cringe, "You're saying she keeping winning?" Karma winces, "This year's pageant is stacked, Kendo gained some underground fans thanks to that commercial, so she's a real contender, and of course Hado won't be holding back. Just thinking about performing in front of all those people, it sounds like a nightmare. Just thinking about it makes me nauseous." Tamaki kneels down as if in pain, "Come on Tama-nii, you're fine, you aren't even competing! Giddy up!" I sit on his shoulders while he's kneeling, he sighs and stands back up, holding onto my legs so I don't fall off, "Weee! Wow, you're tall Tama-nii!" I laugh, holding onto his head, he smiles, "Oh My God!" We turn out heads around, "I'm from 3-C, we're the ones organising the beauty pageant! You cannot tell me you aren't competing!" I look down, I pat Tamaki's head and he kneels down again letting me off his shoulder, I cock my head, "I'm not, I'm from 1-A Yuki Karasuma, sorry but I'm doing a concert with my class," I shake my head, "Come on girl! You have to! If we have to, we'll even organise you at the end so you can rush over!" I sigh, "Fine..." She squeals, "I'll put your name last then! See you there Karasuma-Chan!" She waves us off, "Bye... I thought you said they weren't taking any offers?" I look up at Mirio, he sweatdrops, "Well, I guess you can't really call that an offer, more like they were asking you to be in it," I kneel down like Tamaki was, "I feel sick Tama-nii, now I understand how you feel..." Karma chuckles and gives me a piggyback. We find ourselves in the support room, "Wow! I knew they were good at designing and creating but this is out of this world!" I brighten up, "Yes, the school festival is the support course's time to shine!" Hatsume sneaks behind Izuku, "H-Hatsume, Woah..." We look up at her creation, "This is my Baby 202!" We all gawked, "I think you have some grease on you," Nagisa points at her skin and face, "I know I'm filthy but I don't have time to bathe!" She rubs the back of her head, "That's dedication," Mirio says, suddenly her 'baby' explodes, "Ok... time to go," Karma ushers us all out. Our final destination was the cafeteria, "How do you like the school Eri?" I ask her, she was drinking a juice, "I er, not sure," She speaks softly, we sweatdrop, "But, I can see how hard everyone is working for the festival, and I do wanna know how it all turns out." We light up, "It sounds like our special visitor is getting excited," Principal Nezu, he was eating a slice of cheese, remarkably fast, "It seems like we made the right choice, now I'm excited about everything too! I love seeing so many students joining up together and having fun, all in the hopes their peers will have a great time! Anyway, I hope your hearts burst with happiness when the day rolls around." Principal Nezu finishes his cheese, wipes his mouth and walks away, "The principal fought hard for you, just remember, if an alarm goes off, even a false one, we'll need to lock down and evacuate, those were the terms the police agreed upon," Miss Midnight said, taking her tray over to the washing area, "That's strict," I heard Karma mutter, "Of course, we're not allowing that to happen, we've uped security. We even let Hound Dog off his leash to patrol. Oh yeah, did you know 1-A's performance is quite the talk within the teaching lounge, you better make it pleasurable!" Miss Midnight leaves, "Deku? What performance?" Eri looks up at him, "We're doing a big live concert, I'm on the dance team, and I'll do my best to make it fun for you and everyone else so be sure to come and watch!" Izuku smiles, "Sorry you two, our break is almost over, we're off!" Nagisa stands up, "Ok, just lettin' you know! I'm excited to see you get down too!" Mirio puts his fist up. A week later Izuku got fired from the dance team, he got transferred to the special effects team. They wanted him to pull Aoyama along the gym so he lit up the entire room, firing the audience up even more, "B-but I already told Eri I was on the dance team..." He looked so distraught, but in the end, he agreed.