Chapter 16

Mina POV

"I knew she had cash, but I didn't know she was this rich!" Denki says next to me, Jiro looks down the road and back up to the door, "She owns... this?" "Are you sure we aren't at the wrong address?" Sero asks, "Oh hey guys!" We turn around and see Karma, Nagisa and Kayano walk up, "Are you sure we're at the right place?" I ask them, Karma just whips out a keycard and scans it, "Yep I'm sure, Mr K gave me the spare card, he was sick of me breaking in so he just told me to come in the proper way instead of jumping over the fence," He points at the tall fence, "Woah, now this is an estate!" Ojiro says, Sero, Jiro, Denki and I nod, "Well come on, what 's taking you so long?" Karma asks running up the driveway, once we reach the door..., "Heya Akiharu! Care to open the door?" Karma says, "Don't be so rash! Be more polite!" Sero hisses, "Very well Karma, wait one moment please," A click was heard and we saw the extent of the Karasuma estate. "Man you really are buddies with the guard man," Kaminari asks Karma, he just shrugs, "He's used to me by now, occasionally he even lets me play around with the ring tones!" 'Man just how rash is this kid' we all thought.

 "Man you really are buddies with the guard man," Kaminari asks Karma, he just shrugs, "He's used to me by now, occasionally he even lets me play around with the ring tones!" 'Man just how rash is this kid' we all thought

Yuki POV

"Hey guys, sorry I just woke up, let me change quickly," I rub my eyes, Karma's eyes light up, "OH, your not changing, you look so adorable in my hoodie!" He squishes me tight to his body, "Ooooh! You guys are adorable!!!" Mina squeals I blush, "Come this way, I'll show you the room we'll be studying in," I quickly lead them into the room, "Sorry bout this, I would have used the normal dining room, but dad has a conference with the higher-ups, he said we can use the lab down here though! Yaomomo said she can't come over either, the other half of the class asked for her help so she's at her house," I say with a smile, Mina, Denki, Sero, Jiro and Ojiro were shocked, "What year are we in? This tech is... SO HI-TECH!" I laugh, "Most of the experiments get held here, dad is considered one of the highest-up of the ministry of defence, many weapons and stuff like that can be tested here, excluding massive bombs and huge sniper shots," I scratch the back of my head, "If you want, I can quickly go grab some water or tea if you like, I'll be back in a sec!" I quickly dip out.

Kaminari POV

"Man the place is awesome! Look at all this sweet tech, I guess being the daughter of a government higher-up has its perks," I say sweatdropping, "I couldn't feel more out of place," Ojiro says, we all nod, we set up our stuff ready for our little tutor lesson.

Yuki POV

"Hey guys! I'm back, I just brought whatever we had in the pantry and fridge, sorry bout that." I rub the nape of my neck, Mina was drooling, "Do you own the entire supermarket or is your fridge and pantry just the supermarket?" I laugh, "Feel free to take what you want!" I say with a smile. We were all tutoring, Karma's strategies, non-conventional but it worked, I guess... It was the third day of our written exams, "The last person in each row, bring your answer sheets to me," Mr Aizawa stands up the front, "Wow Yuki! Your lessons really helped me out!" Mina bounces in front of me, "Oh, no big, what are friends for right?" I say with a close eyed smile. "I didn't leave anything blank at least!" Kaminari goes up to Karma, "If you score lower than a 95, you know what you're in for..." Kaminari starts sweating profusely, Karma's devil horns and tail sprouting, 'Shesh, what did Karma do to Kaminari?' the whole class thought, and just like that, our three days of written exams were over, now, it was time for our practical.