Return To The Depths Of Lothal

Ezra laid on his back looking at the ceiling of the ghost. Today was probably one of the worst days he's experienced.

A Few hours ago on Yavin 4
"Why should I go out with you Jedi remember the code." Sabine said with a harsh voice. "I.." Ezra tried to come up with something but it finally broke him he was done with pressuring Sabine Wren. He walked off just to watch the base activity in the morning before they were usually given a mission from Mon Mothma. 'A bitch is a bitch and karma will bite them in return and this time no hand to help her.' Ezra thought.

This wasn't the only events that hurt him.
A hour ago.
"You idiot Ezra you could've gotten yourself killed." Hera yelled at him then a officer knocked on the hual of the ghost followed by the ramp being lowered. "Mon Mothma request your crews presence immediately." Once in the command center, Ezra was already calmly fuming, he'd only work in unison brief communication with her during the mission to destroy a fuel depo of the Empire's. "I Understand the mission was a success." Mom mothma said to them calmly but Ezra looked at the ground. "Yes but Spectre 6 had to spring a massive fuel line leak that was by one of the explosives." Hera said calmly keeping her composure. Ezra Just rolled his eyes, "if that line hadn't lost pressure the whole facility wouldn't of been destroyed." Ezra said frustrated. "Seems you don't take your command position seriously Bridger." Mothma stated which she got a cold glare from the blue eyes. "A war is a war sometimes gotta improvise for full mission success." Ezra answered back with totally angry. "Ezra I'm relieving you of your command," mon mothma said in response without emotion. With that Ezra left the command center ignoring everyone else.

Ezra looked at his lightsaber and using the force ripped the green kyber crystal out of the hilt. Chunks of mangled metal layed inside the empty tube and he placed it in on the side of the bed and followed by him grabbing his blaster pistol and using the force to crush it. Once tossing it beside the lightsaber he quietly jumped off the bunk bed and lacked his things lightly including the dusk of his parents. 'No trace no care.' He thought as he grabbed his things and went to the furled and ready guatlent. He started firing the engines and soon he was leaving Yavin 4, "Guatlent no clearence for take off." A traffic control officer said which Ezra pressed to answer the transmission. "I'm quitting this petite rebellion." He stated coldy before jumping into hyperspace.

A few hours later the Mandalorian fighter landed amoungest the moral mountains. "Back to the depths of the underworld where even the empire couldn't find." Ezra said proudly to himself. The life on his own but the ghost crew proved no different at least here the underworld could be united and In power him.

The next morning back on Yavin a new feeling Set in. "Chopper wake them up." Hera requested and gradually the rest came into the common room. Sabine, Zeb and Kanan but no Spectre 6? "Where's Ezra?" Hera asked calmly then Zeb went back to check the bunk but only found a crushed blaster and a ruined lightsaber that he gently put back on the table. Kanan was shocked, Sabine had no comment this was unexpected and Hera clenched her fist. "None of his other belongings are here and whatever the kid thought he must of had enough." Zeb said followed by a frown. "I did reject him again yesterday." Sabine said calmly looking at the broken lightsaber hilt. Kanan leaned back and Hera stopped cooking breakfast completely, "events of yesterday pushed him over the limits he's already long gone by then." Hera said sadly letting a few tears roll down.