>> Part 9 <<

Jessica's P.O.V

The doorbell rang just as I was about to comb my hair.

Ugh. Who is it? I lazily put my hair up in a messy bun and walked downstairs to the front door.

I gasped when I saw two boxes of pizza, a flower and two starbucks.

"Surprise babe!"

I run to Tom as I kissed him. Tom chuckled and he kissed me back passionately.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked him.

"I won't let my babygirl stay at home alone." Tom smirked.

I blushed at his comment. Tom brings the foods and the flower in the house. I followed him inside and closed the door.

"Come here" Tom mumbled as he motions at the seat beside him.

I walked over to seat and sat down beside him. He instantly snake his hands to my waist as he pulls me closer to him.

"Let's watch some movies, shall we?" Tom asked me.

I nodded my head in agreement. He set up the movie and quickly sit beside me, back to the position we are at a few minutes ago.

The movie starts as I grabbed the box of pizza and took a slice.

This moment is perfect and I'm enjoying every bit of this moment.

About an hour later, I felt a hand placed on my lap. But I ignored it, thinking that Tom wanted to rest his hand on my lap.

His hand moves up to my inner thigh. I frowned and shift a bit in my seat.

A little while, Tom was playing with the hem of my skirt.

"Tom" I whispered.

He looked at me with lust in his eyes. He leans in and kissed me hard and passionately both at the same time.

I wrapped my hands around his neck while Tom pulled me to sit on his lap.

Our tongue fights for dominance. Of course, Tom won it. He pulled away as he start kissing down my jawline, making me gasps.

I felt him smirk as he went to kiss my neck, sucking it once in a while. I moaned, tugging his hair a bit.

He found my sweet spot as he continued on sucking for a while.

"T- Tom, I'm not ready." I sighed.

He nodded his head and took out his phone as if nothing had happened a while ago.

*°•*°•*°•

I stretched and yawned as I woke up. I look at the time on the wall. 6.53 am. I still have time to get ready for school.

I don't wanna go to school. I just want to stay at home all day.

I pushed Tom's hand away from my body and walked out of my bed. I'm not in the mood to deal with people right now even my own boyfriend.

I'm really moody every morning because I'm not a morning person.

I pushed the bathroom door open and hang my towel on the shower door.

*°•*°•*°•

I went to school with Tom, hand in hand. Maybe today is not that bad after all.

"You know I love you, right?" Tom asked.

I looked at him and smile.

"Yeah, why?" I asked him while nodding.

"Just a reminder that I love you. I really do." Tom smiled at me.

I blush.

He let go off my hand and cupped my cheeks.

"I hope you know that I love you. You light up the room when you smile. You are everything to me." Tom whispers.

I blushed.

He bring my face closer to him as he leaned in for a kiss.

I kissed him back instantly. I felt him smile through the kiss.

We shortly pulled away, smiling.

"Well, I tried to be cheesy but I seems to fail." Tom shrugged.

I giggled and gave him a peck on his lips.

He took my hand and walked to school.

*°•*°•*°•

{ A/N }

Finally I updated this book. This is a really shitty chapter, I apologise. I would probably regret it later because I didn't put in a lot of effort.

Sorry for the wait :/

Comment if you like this book or not bc nobody really comments & I don't know if I should continue this book or not. :/

~Lia