>> Part 5 <<

Michael's P.O.V

I turn around, glancing at Jessica as she clutched on her stomach while running of to the bathroom.

I feel bad for her. Wait, why should I even feel bad for her? She is just some girls I picked on to bully.

"Dude, you here?" Zayn poked me.

"Uh- Yeah I'm here" I replied to him, not really bothering to listen what they are talking about.

I sighed and look out of the cafeteria when I noticed Jessica... With a guy. I clenched my fist tightly. Who the fuck is that guy? Why is her near her? I felt jealousy and anger.

"Mikey, you okay? You looked so pissed off" Luke asked me.

"Huh? Oh, nah just thinking of that Jessica girl who pushed me away. I just don't get it. Everyone is afraid of me." I smirked at myself for having a real good excuses.

My eyes started trailing off to Jessica. That was when everything hit me. They were kissing. My heart shattered. I just couldn't look at them together anymore.

Dude, what is happening to you? I don't like her, so why am I feeling this way? I hate her. She is such a good girl. She's not my type.

"Guys! Look at that! She have a little boyfriend? Didn't know she have a boyfriend" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

The lads turned and looked outside the cafeteria. They started laughing. I joined in the laughter even though it hurts me.

"Oh my God! I just can't-" Niall started to talk before he burst into laughter.

Ashton wipes his tear away from laughing so hard.

I swear, everyone's eyes is on us.

Jessica's P.O.V

I rushed to the toilet, cleaning up the blood coming out from the bruises. Those guys are really strong. I quickly wipe away the tears and sighed.

I washed my hands and walked out of the toilet.

"Jess! Are you alright?" Tom rushed by my side, examined the bruises that formed on my cheek.

Tom is really nice friend. He is caring towards others, especially me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I told him.

He sigh and nodded his head.

"Hey, I know this is kind of early or whatsoever, but I have like you since freshman year and I don't have the guts to say it. Will you go out with me on a date and be my girlfriend?" Tom asked me - more like begging me.

I nodded my head with a smile. He grinned and pull my chins up and started kissing me. I blushed in the kiss.

We pulled away. He is so sweet. Little did I know what his real attitude was.

"I love you" Tom whispers to me, grinning from ear to ear.

"Love you too" I replied to him.

I waved him goodbye and walk to my best friend, Samantha.

"Hey Jess, I bought you some bread fo- what happened to you?" She gasped.

I just simply sit down beside her and started eating.

"It's Michael who did that again, right?" Samantha pressed on.

"Niall and Liam who did that." I said as if its no big deal.

Samantha raised her eyebrow and let it go.

"You need to defend yourself. You can't just let them beat you up" Samantha sighed.

"I know."

*•°*•°*•°

[A/N]

Thank you so much for the 70+ reads! I love you guys so much. I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. Anyways here it is!

~Lia