>> Part 6 <<

Jessica's P.O.V

The school bell rings, indicating that recess was over. We walked to our art class. Art is not that bad since Michael or any of his friends are having the same class as me.

The good thing is, my boyfriend has the same class with me. I smiled at Tom once I walked in the room with Samantha.

Tom walked to me and kissed me. Samantha cleared her throat. I pull away from the kiss and blushed.

"Am I missing out on something?" Samantha asked, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"We're dating" I replied, smiling.

I feel a hand snake up to my waist and pull me closer to the body. Tom smile at me cheekily.

"I don't wanna interrupt your wonderful moments but we should get going" Samantha told us.

We nodded and walked to our seats.

Michael's P.O.V

Calum and I walked to our next class together. I'm glad I had one of the lads that have the same class to attend to. I couldn't imagine going to class alone. That is so going to be the most boring class ever.

We were walking to our class when I saw Jessica kissing the same guy again. That was when I realised who she was kissing with.

Tom. I clenched my fist. I'm so gonna beat that shit up. He looks like he is nice but in reality, he just be nice to fuck with girls and dump her.

Why did Jessica even choose him? Ugh. Why am I even care so much about her? I don't really care about her anymore... Right?

"Hey, why are you being so quiet lately? What has gotten in you?" Calum asked.

I shook my head.

"You know you can always tell me, right? I'm your best mate. Just spilled it out. I'm here for you" Calum said to me.

I don't really have anything to tell him, so why is he concerned about me?

"Yeah, sure" I replied to him while walking inside the class.

Jessica's P.O.V

Even though I hae a boyfriend, I still have a crush on Michael. But Tom don't have to know that I love Michael, right? Wow I feel like a cheater.

My art teacher started babbling, which I didn't listen to. I tapped my pencil on my desk impatiently.

"Now draw anything with what you have learnt with the patterns I teached today" Mrs Brooks told the whole class.

I looked at the clock. 11.47 am. Few more minutes before class ends. I sighed and started drawing random stuffs until the bell started ringing.

I packed my bag and walked out of the class with the some other people. Tom run to me and kissed me.

"I miss you" He said.

"Miss you too" I replied.

I don't know, but I'm not really interested in these relationship. I knew this is not going to last that long.

Okay, that is because my mind is always constantly thinking of Michael Clifford.

I walked to my locker and put away my stuffs. Everyone has walked back to their classes as the hallway starts to become empty.

My eyes trail off to a guy walking towards me, completely pissed off. And that's Michael Clifford.

Well, shit.

*°•*°•*°•

[A/N]

Thank you so much for the 100th+ reads on this book! I love you guys so much!

~Lia