You can't be serious

"What?" She had three of her band mates staring at her.

"You can't be serious." Mick replied.

"Believe me that I don't want to do this." She sat back down, but determine to not back down. "But either I do get a break from December till May, at least, or you're forcing me to do this."

"Oh shit..." They all heard the muttered response Christine hadn't been able to keep as quiet as she had wanted to.

"This is ridiculous. And you have obligations you can't just walk away from because you decide to."

"You can't force me to go on tour like that. Not that I'd be allowed to anyway."

"Why wouldn't you..."

"I'm pregnant, you stupid idiot."

She cuddled back close to Lindsey, knowing he was on her side at least. Her pregnancy hadn't been exactly unplanned, but after over a year of nothing happening they hadn't thought that it would happen now, of all times.

"You two have a hell of a timing." Mick couldn't believe this.

"So what now?" Stevie questioned.

"Maybe we can replace you at some point..."

He tried to suggest, but stopped. He saw Stevie was furios, and the only thing that held her back from going at him was the hold Lindsey had on her again.

"If you plan on that, you can do so already now." She replied after a while. "I'll be with Belle. I'm obviously done here."

She didn't react on any attempts made by Mick or Christine to hold her back. But they stopped shortly after that when seeing that Lindsey had gotten up and was about to leave the room as well.

"Linds..."

"I know what you want to ask. But while you're already at it, you can look for a new guitarist as well." He made an attempt to leave the room.

"Don't tell me you're leaving as well?"

"Do you expect me to be god knows where, leaving my pregnant wife at home?" He asked. "I told you when you asked me to join that Stevie and I are a package deal. So if you are really willing to let her go, you should know that I go as well."

"Angel?"

Stevie was surprised when hearing Lindsey coming into the room not even five minutes after she was back with Isabella. Only that she had foundher daughter curled up and soundly sleeping on the couch.

"Lindsey no. Don't tell me that you quit as well."

"You get your break." He came to sit next to her on the floor.

"You threatened him?" Stevie didn't like that.

"I reminded him about something."

No matter that she hadn't wanted this to end like this, she had wanted to fight her own battle, not let Lindsey interfere or fight it for her, she couldn't help but smile. There had never been a doubt for her that he loved her. But that he had been willing to quit the band along with her, made her cry.

"You didn't have to."

"And you think I would have left you alone?"

"No."

"You're coming back?"

Lindsey got up and then held out his hand. He watched as she turned around a last time to place a soft kiss on their daughter's hair before reaching out and let him help her up.

"I have to." She laughed softly. "We have a tour to plan."