CHAPTER NINETEEN

As I was packing  my suitcase, getting ready to spend my winter break with my mom, I couldn't stop thinking about how Hero said he liked me. 

Did he like me in a friendly way, did he like me because of my physical appearance, did he like me because of my personality or did he like me the way he loved me. 

I got ready and dad drove me to the airport...

When I came back home my mom and I were spending everyday catching up. It was our usual friday movie night when the door bell rang. 

"Go get it, I think it's the chinese" said mom as  she was searching for the DVDs we were going to watch. I hurried to the door and was shocked when I saw that it wasn't the chinese food. There in front of me, in a long black coat, black jeans and a black turtleneck stood none other then Hero.

"I-I, um what are u doing here?" I asked suprised. He just smiled at me and pressed his lips against mine, his hand bringing me closer by the waist and other sitting on my jaw. 

We both pulled away breathing heavily.

"Can u pinch me so I know I'm not dreaming?" I asked chuckling and he just kissed me again. 

"Oh Hero, you're! Well I am going to leave u kids alone for a bit, I have to um, go to um, the store! Yeah we don't have any more um, chips! Yeah I'm going to get more chips!" She said and hurried out the door. 

"So, um, you wanna explain what are u doing here cause I am totally confused" he nodded and lead me to the couch to sit down.

"From the moment I met u there was something special about you and I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was, but then as the time went by it got to me. I love everything about you, your eyes that shine like the stars, I love how your nose schrunches up when ur reading a book, the way your smile brigtenes my day... And it hurt me so much when u were with that Cain guy and what happened at that party..." he said and I kissed him again.

"You're my hero" he smiled and kissed me again.

The End

------------------

rly sorry for not updating I don't know what to do with the story anymore but I hope u liked it, the stories from now on will be complete on my computer before I post any of them. 

Thank u for reading, xoxo!