CHAPTER 7

A few days later, I was left home alone with Tom because dad and Carol were at work. Tom wanted to go to park so we got ready and after I made him eat his lunch we went to the park.

We went through the front door, I locked them and we started walking towards the park that was a block away from us. He hold my hand and we talked about his toys and all of them he got for his birthday. When we got to the park, I got a call from my dad where are we, is everything ok and is Tomas behaving. I answered the call and was talking on the phone while Tomas was playing with some kids that he already knew. When I was done talking to my dad, I just sat there on one of the benches and was swimming in my thoughts.

I was thinking about how Tom's life is perfect. My mom and dad devorced wen I was four. And I remember some of the fights. I swore right here on my life that I won't ever fight with my husband in front of my kids in future.

While I was still thinking about God knows what, somebody sat next to me. I turned my head and saw Hero.

„Hi Loren" he said

„Hi Hero, what are you doing here?" I asked. He smiled. Oh God that perfect smile I could melt right here, right now. His dimples are sooo cute.

„I am waiting for some of my friends. You looked sad, so I wanted to see are you alright?" he asked

„Yeah, I just zoned out... Just thinking, don't worry" I said.

A guy came to us and were standing in front of Hero and I.

„Got a new chick, Hero?" asked a tall guy with curly dark brown hair and a hoop piercing in his nose. His name is Samuel (he is portraiting Zed in the After movie).

Hero sighed and said: „Loren, this is my friend Samuel, Samuel, my friend and neighbour Loren."

„Nice to meet you, beautiful" he said as he shooked my hand.

„You too asshole" I said back

„Uff, fiesty" he smirked and I just rolled my eyes

Tom runned to me

„Hi Hero" he said

„Hi buddy, how are you?" eh asked

„I'm good. Can we go home, I'm tired." he said and climbed on my lap

„Yeah baby, we are going home" I said. We said goodbyes to Hero and Samuel and went back home.