CHAPTER FOUR

I woke up to kisses all over my face. I opened my eyes and saw Gabe sitting on my bed.

"Good morning love" said Gabe

"Hmm... Good morning" I said and pulled him on me to hug him.

"Loren! Wake up, we have to leave for airport in half an hour!" yelled my mom from downstairs.

I put on Gabe's hoodie and my shorts. I went down and ate breakfast while Gabe putted my things in the car.

After I was done, we went to the airport. I said goodbye to my crying mother and Gabe who didn't want to let go of me from our hug.

I got in the plane and fell asleep instantly.

I wpoke up when we landed, took my stuff and headed to the waiting room to find Carol.

I saw Tom, Carol and some cute guy that was talking to Carol. Tom noticed me first and in two seconds was running to me for a hug. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist.

"Tom, get off of her, I want to hug her" said Carol as she was coming towards me, the cute tall boy behind her.

When I looked at him better, I saw that he had his brown hair slicked back, and he had beautiful blue-green eyes. I felt like I could be melting in those eyes.

"Mom, I want Loren to carry me to the car" Tom said.

"I'll carry you, don't worry" I said and patted his back.

"I missed you guys so much" I said as Carol tried to hug me over Tom.

"We missed you too, you get more beautiful every time I see you. Gabe must be one lucky lad if he has a girl like you." She said as I thanked her and blushed.

„Oh, this is Hero" said Carol pointing to the boy that was standing next to us. Oh, so that's Hero.

„Hi, nice to meet you, I heard a lot about you" he said while smiling and we shook hands. Tom was now on my hip.

„Hope it's nothing bad" I said while smiling back at him.

„It's not, don't worry" he started „here, let me take your suitcase to the car." He finished and took my suitcases towards the exit, Carol, Tom and I following him out.

 " Is he always a gentleman like this?" I whispered looking him up and down and Carol started laughing at that so hard she started crying.

"Remember you have a nice and rich boyfriend at home" She said

„Can we not talk about how much money he has, please" I said while frowning

„Sure Mrs. Gabe " she said while walking

I just smiled and rolled my eyes at that.

We got to the car and Carol got in the driver's seat while I was with Tom in the back. Hero putted my suitcases in the trunk and sat at the passenger's seat. The car started driving and we went to my new home. This is going to be a fun one hour drive.

„So, how was vacation this year with Gabe?" Carol asked.

„It was good, we stayed for a week only" I said

„Sorry to intrude, but you go with your boyfriend to vacation?" he asked with his so nice accent.

„Yeah, is there a problem?" i asked

„No, it's just wierd, nobody here does it" he said.

I cuddled with Tom for the rest of the ride and we both fell asleep.