CHAPTER NINE

"You look cute" said Hero as we got in the car. I blushed and thanked him. We were driving about ten minutes when he parked his car in front of a packed house. Music was so loud it was blaring out of the house.

We went inside, I was following Hero until we got to the living room. There were people snogging, dancing, actually grinding and drinking... We sat on the couch next to Samuel and some girl, I think Inanna was her name. She had pink hair.

Hero sat down next to her and some blonde guy, while Samuel pulled me by my hand to sit by him, so I did.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Asked the blonde guy and we all sat in a circle.

Next to me sat Samuel, Inanna, Hero, some girl Pia, the blonde guy who I learned is Justin, another girl and at last a boy named Daniell next to me.

Samuel spun the bottle and it landed on Pia.
"Truth or Dare P?" He asked
"Truth"
"Who in the circle would be a bad date?"
"Hero, cause he doesn't date" she said.

I looked over at Hero to see that he was watching me.

Pia spun the bottle and it landed on me.

"Dare" I said.

She brought me two cups and filled them. One with vodka, and the other one with tequila.

"Chug" she said.

I took the tequila first and chugged it. Everybody in the circle was chearing. I made a face and then drank the vodka. I saw the blonde guy looking at me the whole time. I was done quickly. I threw the cups in the air and shouted "WOHOOOO!" as everybody clapped.

I was feeling dizzy so I went to the kitchen to get a cup of water. There was Justin.

"Hey Justin, where's the bathroom?" I asked

"Come on" he said as he took my hand in his and pulled me up the stairs. I felt really dizzy now. He pulled me in a room and pushed me on the bed.