CHAPTER FOURTEEN

skip two months ;)

In the past 2 moths Hero and I became like finger and nail. We were together 24/7 and I honestly loved it. I fell in love with him and got butterflies in my stomach every time he said my name or nickname. I loved our sleepovers and wearing his hoodies.
___________________________________________
"Hero leave me alone I want to sleep" I groaned as Hero pulled the covers of me and I nuzzled in his bed more, my nostrils filling in with his intoxicating scent. 

"Come on get up you have to get ready for school" said Hero and pulled me by my leg.

"Noo Hero"  I said and pulled him on me. He hugged me and then I got up to get ready for school. We drove to school together like every day for the last month. We got out of the car and every body is looking at us and whispering. We ignore it and I go to my locker as Hero goes to find his friends. As I was putting my books in the locker, my best girl friend came to me and said: "Is it true?" 

I was confused, what was happening, what was she talking about...

"What are you talking about Leah?" I asked her confused. "Oh my God, u didn't hear the news?! Someone spreaded around the rumor that u and Hero are together, like in a relationship"

I laughed, "Who said that?" I asked, she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, I think that cheerleader, oh what's her name... Kate? Yeah, I think that's her name, you know the head cheerleader" I rolled my eyes. Cain came by to say hi. Cain is a guy who I have biology with, and I think he has a little crush on me.

"Hey Loren, um I was wondering if u would like, maybe, wanna go to the movies with me this friday?" He asked kinda nervous. It was kinda cute, but I don't know if I should go because of Hero, but as long as I noticed he just friendzoned me. So you know what, I don't have anything to loose so I said yes, besides if I said no people would still be talking that Hero and I are together.  The rest of the day went except for girls giving me hateful looks because of that stupid rumor. 

After school I went home with Hero as usual. On our way there I asked "So did you hear that rumor going around?"

"Yeah it's awful" he said and looked at the road, not wanting to look at me.

"Yeah, I mean how could people assume that" I scoffed

"pfft, It's never gonna happen" He said and chuckled. That hurt a little. Am I that unatractive to him?

"Really? Is it so hard to believe that we are together?" I  asked with a cold voice

"Wait what? Us being together, what are u talking about?" he asked confused

"What are u talking about?" 

"I was talking about mrs. Robinson getting married!" 

"She's getting married, never thought that would happen, who would marry an old lady?" 

"What were u talking about?" he asked interested

"I was talking about that rumor that Kate spreaded, about us being together"

"Like in a relationship" he said kinda disgusted

"Yeah but I'm gonna prove them wrong, Cain asked me on a date this Friday" I said excitet as we pulled in his driveway. He just nodded and went in his house slamming teh door behind him. Weird...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating but I didn't have any inspiration, but I'll try to write more during this quarantine. I'm sorry bcs of my bad english but it's not my native language, feel free to point out any mistakes and I'll make sure to correct them.

-xoxo