CHAPTER TWELVE

"baby please let me explain everything" he said

At this point Hero was already in my room.

"No, please go" I said with tears in my eyes

Gabe stepped closer to me, trying to take my hands in his, but Hero stood in front of me and pushed him back

"She said out" Hero said through gritted teath

"Why should I listen to you" said Gabe to Hero

"I suggest you do unless you want to be in a coma for the next year" he said back.

Gabe looked at me and started crying. "I love you" he said as he left.

Hero turned around and hugged me tight. I nuzzled my head in his chest and started to calm down.

"You wanna go to sleep?" Hero asked me. I nodded my head and layed in my bed. He pulled the covers over me and said "you want me to stay with you?" I nodded again, too tired to speak as he layed next to me. He hugged me and once again his scent filled my nostrils and I fell in a peaceful sleep.
______________________________
  The next morning

I opened my eyes to see Hero looking at me.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him

"You look really peaceful and pretty" he said

I blushed and at that moment his phone rang. His mom. She told him that he has to get home. I was a bit sad but I ignored it. He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead and left with a goodbye.

______________________________

Guys I'm sorry for not posting in such a long time! It's just being a lot going on right now and the end of the school so I am trying my best to not get any bad grades because of the summer and everything. Hope you understand. Love you!
-xoxo