We're Through Here

**Chase’s POV**

It’s been a few days since we brought the Omega home. I refused to call that wimp by his real name, he’s below me so why should I refer to him as something more. Maybe it’s the fact that he could be the undoing to all I have accomplished. You see I made a deal with Archard, I get protection and assistance from his little hunting group. And in return he didn’t have to worry about any packs turning his precious human world upside down. Nice little agreement if I do say so myself.

But that kid was going to mess everything up, I needed the protection and I won’t have some Omega, a basic bitch of the his pack screw everything up. So you were damn right that I was going to use the silver on this worthless piece of crap. I walked in the kitchen to see the freak sitting on a stool next to the counter and he was looking down at his hands. He sniffed the air slightly and looked up at me and could sense the power I was giving off and it had the little shit whimpering almost.

My mom could tell I was scaring him, “Chase, be kind to Robert, he’s our guest.”

“He isn’t my guest.” I snapped as I growled, “I didn’t invite him on our territory.”

“Chase!” She scolded and pulled me out of the kitchen and into the hallway. “You may be alpha, but this is still my house. And as long as Robert is here you will treat him with respect, like any proper Alpha would do.” I huffed and looked away from her. “Do I make myself clear?” I still had my eyes averted from her, she grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her. “Do I make myself clear, Chase?” She repeated. I nodded and she let go of my face and walked back into the kitchen.

I followed after her and plopped down in the seat adjacent to Robert, only to have him shrink away from me. I smirked at this but soon put a blank look back on my face. He hasn’t spoken a word since he passed out. Which in his situation maybe the best thing he could have done for himself and for me.

My mom is making him breakfast at the current moment and I realise that this may be the perfect moment to poison the Omega. I get up and go to the refrigerator and pull out the orange juice and I reach into the cabinet and pull out two glasses. I pour the beverage and then poured half of the silver powder  into the cup and slipped the rest of it back into my pocket and filled a glass for myself of plain juice. I place the orange juice back and walk back over to my seat I place the poisoned vessel down in front of him and Robert… Ugh I hate his name. Anyways He lifted an eyebrow wondering what was happening.

“You drink orange juice don’t you?” I asked as he just gave me a blank stare and then took then took the glass in his hand and drank a large amount of the drink. I nodded and took a swig of water. Robert stood up and tapped my mom on her shoulder. He looked around until he found a piece of paper and wrote something down on it, then handed it to my mother.

“The bathroom is just down the hall hun.” She answered and he walked out slowly. I smirked knowing this would all blow over soon.

**Audry’s POV**

I nervously tapped on the steering wheel of my car as I was sitting outside of Adam’s house. How do I tell him? I asked myself anxiously, I love Peter, but the last time Adam and I broke up he wasn’t too happy. Just do it Audry, You’ll have Peter to protect you this time. I assured myself as I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I waited for him to answer but he didn’t. I remembered that Adam told me that there was a key under the mat in front of the door. I lifted the mat and grabbed the key and unlocked the door.