Strobe Lights

Hello! Quick little author’s note, um first I wanna say thank you for giving this story over 100 reads and almost 150 (AHHHHH!!!!). It really means alot to me, and if you guys all read The Hunted and it gets over 170 reads I am going to make a chapter with just Teen wolf pictures of season 3. Secondly I know you all have waited for what seems like forever, for me to post this chapter. Honestly I had a huge chunk of writers block stuck in my brain, so as soon as it was declogged it I was finally able to write. This chapter is also a dedication chapter, to someone I lost recently. But this chapter I hope will keep you guys locked in. Thanks again and please comment, and if you really like the chapter please give it a huge ol’ star!   -minnie2898 :P

**Peter’s POV**

“Dude I am so pumped, we are gonna party hard!” Garrett ranted as we drove in the back seat of my mom’s car on our way to the venue. Garrett was droning on about what could happen at the party, who would be there, and all the food he’d engulf.Normally I would be just as excited as Garrett and we’d interrupt each other talking about the party. But this time was different, there were just too many things on my mind that prohibited me from partaking in the conversation. It was like my mind wouldn’t let me.

The footprints, the wolf-like figure I saw in my dream or what seemed like a nightmare. The dead girl soaked in blood. And what if I were to black out again, and wake up with more than one person dead? Instead of footprints imprinted into the soil, a crimson red, blood stained floors covered in them. Would I wake up from the blackout and realize I had hurt Garrett or Audry? Just too many risks. But most of all what would my family think?

My parents would realize that they raised a killer. My brother on the other hand would try to use me to his advantage, as his personal, mutant bodyguard or hitman. My gramps would probably say something like, “I knew that boy was strange!”. What if my family did think I was strange and turned against me, abandoned me, or disowned me? I felt as if I was alone.

Coming back down to earth Garrett yelled, “Dingas! Did you hear me!?” I turned my attention to him, he repeated, “Why did you invite captain perfection tonight”.

“I don’t know!?”

“Yeah you do. What is it? Oh I know, you did it for Audry huh?” I was shocked that he was correct.

“Pfffft! No!” I lied, “ I felt like being the bigger man and invited him whether we like eat other or not” Garrett took a moment to just stare at me, “What?!” I asked.

“That... was.. The stupidest thing I have ever heard you say!!!” He retorted

I rolled my eyes and looked out of my window, it was pitch, black dark out side. But for some reason I was able to see everything as clear as day. I squinted my eyes to see everything appearing to be a tinted red. The images of people, cars, and even the sky were all red. I blinked a couple of times and rubbed my eyes, not noticing I was making noise in the car.

“Peter are you okay?” My mom questioned.

“Yeah. My eyes are bothering me a little bit. But I’m fine.” I answered. I opened my eyes to see everything had gone back to its original color. Just when I thought everything was back to normal and all was silent, something else happened. I could hear in the distance a radio, playing country music, “Mom can you turn off the radio?”

“It isn’t on hun?” She replied as she looked at me through the rear view mirror.

“I think you’re hearing things dude.” Garrett mocked. I tried drawing out the sounds by covering my ears, and for a while it seemed pointless. The noises kept building and building up in my head and got louder and louder. I crouched over in my seat and trying to block out all the noises coming from everywhere, and the noises were becoming unbearable.