TWENTY SEVEN

"Be careful baby, or water is going to spill everywhere."

"Yes Dwaddy." Jungkook distractibly said as he continued to move the small boat around. Taehyung smiled to himself and poured some shampoo in his hands and proceeded to wash the little's hair. Jungkook paused his movements and closed his eyes.

"Fweels good Dada." Taehyung chuckled slightly as he massaged his scalp. Jungkook hummed and grabbed the rubber duck floating in the water to play with it. He attempted to sound like a duck, which was pretty funny to Taehyung. 

The caregiver grabbed a cup nearby and filled it with the water in the bath, and then titled the younger's head backwards so he could wash the soap away. Since he had already washed Jungkook's body, Taehyung got up from his knees and went to grab a towel. He then pulled the plug to empty the tub.

"It's time to get out sweetheart." Taehyung said as he held the towel open in front of him. Jungkook whined a bit since he enjoyed playing in the bathtub, but nonetheless climbed out and let Taehyung wrapped the fluffy fabric around him. 

After drying the little's hair with another towel and blowing them with the hairdryer, the pair went to Jungkook's littlespace room where Taehyung picked an outfit for the younger. He chose a baby blue onesie with small little clouds on it along with a pair of boxers and some white fluffy socks. (I don't know why but I love the words fluffy and chubby)

After helping Jungkook get dressed, Taehyung proposed that the little colored while they waited for Hoseok to arrive. 

Indeed, Seokjin had called the night before to ask if Taehyung could babysit Hoseok since Namjoon had gone to take care of his sick mother and Seokjin had an important meeting at his company. 

Of course, Taehyung agreed, and when he told Jungkook the news, the younger was happy to have a little friend to play with. 

It was currently late in the morning, and Seokjin was supposed to bring Hoseok around lunch time. 

By the time little kookie had finished his drawing, which was a dog playing with a cat, the doorbell rang into the apartment. Taehyung was about to go answer the door but Jungkook beat him to it, passing by in a blur as he threw it open.

Seokjin was holding Hoseok's hand, and the younger was dressed in stripped jeans overalls with a yellow shirt while his caregiver wore a white button shirt with black pants. 

As soon as the two littles locked eyes, Hoseok jumped forward to bring Kookie in a tight hug. Once Hoseok stepped inside, Taehyung exchanged a few words with Seokjin before it was time to say goodbye.

Seokjin hugged his little boyfriend and planted a sweet kiss on his lips before he reluctantly left for work. Hoseok's eyes were glossy while he watched his caregiver leave, but he quickly got over it when Jungkook mentioned his toys. 

When Taehyung got the chicken nuggets out of the oven, he cut some carrots as a side dish before he walked over to the living room where the littles were playing on the carpet. The two were playing with blocks, pilling them to try to build a castle. 

"It's time to eat boys." They quickly jumped to their feet and followed Taehyung to the dinning table were the plates were already placed. 

Before he left, Seokjin mentioned that Hoseok was a messy eater and tended to get distracted while he ate. Taehyung decided to feed the man himself, and so he cut his nuggets into smaller pieces and fed them to him. Jungkook watched the scene unfold with a frown while he munched on his nuggets. His daddy was paying more attention to Hoseok than his own baby boy!

After they finished eating, Taehyung led the two of them to his and Jungkook's bedroom since it was time for their nap. After he tucked Hoseok in, he went to Kookie who was waiting for him. Taehyung kissed the little's forehead, but Jungkook held him back by his wrist. 

"C-Can Kookie have a kwiss on the lwips?" The younger pointed to his mouth, making the caregiver coo. He complied to his request, kissing him softly before leaving the room to let them sleep.

Now in the middle of the afternoon, Hoseok and Jungkook had finished their naps. The older of the two had woken up in a much younger headspace than he had previously. Taehyung was sitting beside him on the carpet and helped him build a tower while Jungkook watched with envious eyes. 

When Jungkook saw Hoseok reaching for one of his plushies, he quickly snatched it and put it out of his reach. When he saw this, little Hoseok's eyes got glossy and he started crying, making grabby hands towards the toy.

Taehyung, who had been distracted by a text he had received on his phone, lifted his head up when he heard the cries. He frowned when he saw what was happening. 

"Jungkook, can you give the stuffie to Hoseok?" In return, Jungkook got scowled at him. 

"My stwuffie!" With that he hugged it close to his chest. Taehyung frowned at the action while Hoseok was still crying. 

"Jungkook, I told you to share your toys. You will have it back later." In a spark of rage, Jungkook threw it at Hoseok, who in turn cried even louder when it hit him square in the face. Taehyung immediately brought the hurt little into his lap and comforted him. 

Jungkook huffed and turned his back on them, grabbing a toy car to play with it. After the caregiver and managed to calm Hoseok down, he grabbed Jungkook by the arm and dragged him in a corner. 

"You will stand here during ten minutes to think about what you did." Jungkook whined and stomped his foot but nonetheless faced the wall with a pout. When the time was done, the little was crying silently with tears streaming down his cheeks. 

Taehyung went to get him and crouched in front of him.

"Do you know what you did wrong?" The younger sniffled and rubbed one of his eyes. 

"K-Kookie was a meanie to S-Seokie. And he hwurt Seokie." Jungkook had his head down as he played with his fingers. "K-Kookie was jwealous 'cause Dada was a-always with Seokie." 

Taehyung cooed and brought his little boyfriend into a warm hug. Jungkook buried his face into the crook of his caregiver's neck and let out a sob. Taehyung rubbed his back and pressed a kiss to his temple.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but you know Kookie will always be Daddy's favorite baby boy hmm?" The little nodded, and with that the older kissed him tenderly. 

"How about we watch a movie hmm? Sounds good?" Jungkook uttered a small 'yes' as he smiled brightly and the pair went back to Hoseok, who was still playing with the blocks. 

The two littles cuddled to Taehyung on the couch and watched the bright characters of 'Spirited Away' move around the screen, the three of them sporting a smile.

Another update for my lovely beans! Thank you very much for all the amazing support on this story, I'm glad you enjoy it! Vote or comment your opinion as always, bah bye!

XOX