TWENTY SIX

A/N Hey everyone! This is gonna be a special update since a comment on chapter twenty five made me realize I didn't mention how Hoseok entered Seokjin and Namjoon's relationship. Feel free to skip this chapter.

One month earlier

Taehyung and Jungkook were waiting for their friends since they were all having a gathering at their apartment. Yoongi and Jimin were the firsts to arrive. The two couple chatted for a while before the front door opened once again.

This time, Hoseok, Seokjin and Namjoon stepped inside. They didn't miss the small peck Seokjin left on Hoseok's cheek. 

"What the hell hyung? Are you cheating on Joon?" Jin didn't hesitate to hit Jimin on the side of his head, making the younger whine. Namjoon chuckled as he wrapped an arm around Hoseok's waist. 

"Nope, we're all in a poly relationship now." Jungkook looked confused. 

"Like in monopoly?" They all sighed.

After grabbing snacks and beverages, the group settled in the living room, waiting for the three men to explain how this happened. Hoseok cleared his throat and started to tell them everything.

Flashback

It had been almost a year since Hoseok had a crush on Seokjin and Namjoon. 

Seokjin and Hoseok had met via Taehyung, and since then Hoseok couldn't take his eyes off the oldest. His lame jokes were really charming along with his spontaneous personality and the way he always took care of his friends.

Even though he was an outgoing person, Hoseok was too shy to admit his feelings, and his heart was crushed when Seokjin presented Namjoon as his boyfriend a few months later. 

At first, Hoseok despised Namjoon. The man had stolen Seokjin from him, and Hoseok was constantly acting rude to him. It wasn't until Jin threaten to end their friendship that Hoseok decided to make an effort with the guy. 

Hoseok found out that he had something in common with Namjoon, music. Namjoon showed him the songs he composed, and the younger had to admit he was impressed. Although Hoseok was dedicated to the world of dance, he was really interested in the producing aspect of music. So the two started to hang out more. 

Without even knowing it, the tall, lanky man with a genius brain had carved his way into Hoseok's heart. 

And now, Hoseok was stuck with his feelings for the two men. This slowly began to take a tool on his headspace.

Two years ago, Hoseok was struggling to keep up with his job, which consisted in teaching choreographies to idols. But one day, while he was browsing the internet, he found an ad about littlespace. This coping mechanism helped him to deal with his anxiety, and he kept this secret hidden since then.

Currently, Hoseok was in littlespace. His plushies were placed in circle around him as he colored a picture he had printed. The man removed the pacifier from his mouth and he addressed his lion stuffie who looked at him with a blank face.

"D-Does lion like Hobi's pwetty pwicture?" The little grabbed the toy and made him nod his head. 

"Hobi likes it too." Hoseok giggled and continued to fill in the white spots. Suddenly, the sound of a notification was heard from his phone. He grabbed the device and looked to see what it was. Since little Hobi liked to play games on the phone, Hoseok didn't put a lock on it.

He ended up on instagram, where Jin had posted a picture of him kissing Namjoon. The caption under it read, 'the love of my life'.

The little dropped the phone on the floor while silent tears slide down his cheeks. Loud sobs echoed in the room as Hoseok hugged the lion plushie close to his chest. 

"N-Nwobody loves H-Hobi." He curled in a ball on the floor and continued to cry his heart out. Jealousy coursed in his veins as he thought about Jimin and Jungkook, who had boyfriends that could take care of them. 

In his distress, Hoseok hadn't heard the doorbell ring. Seokjin and Namjoon entered the apartment since the front door was unlocked. The pair had come to catch up with Hoseok, and secretly because they were both very fond of the male. 

They both immediately heard the cries which appeared to be coming from Hoseok's room. The couple shared a look before they quickly followed the sound. When Namjoon opened the door, he accidentally made it smash with the wall in his haste, startling Hoseok. 

Seokjin gasped when he saw the pacifier between his lips, along with the plushie in his arms. He connected the dots and slowly approached Hoseok, who looked at them wearily with watery eyes. 

"Why does he have a pacifier between his lips." Seokjin smacked the back of Namjoon's head. 

"Are you serious Joon? Can't you see he is a little?" Namjoon stayed blank for a while before he gasped in realization. Seokjin sighed before turning his attention back to Hoseok, who had started crying again. 

"Hush, don't cry little one, there's nothing to be afraid of." The little sniffled as he looked up tentatively.

"Y-You no hwate Hobi?" Seokjin crouched in front of him with a small smile. 

"Of course not sweetheart, why would we hate you?" Hoseok shrugged and looked down once again. 

"Awwn come here buddy." Jin opened his arms wide with a beaming smile. The little broke in a small smile and accepted the hug. The older rubbed his back in a shooting manner while Hoseok had his face nuzzled in his chest. 

"Hey I want a hug too!" Hoseok giggled as he broke apart from Jin and tackled Namjoon into a hug. 

The two men spent the whole afternoon playing with the little. When it was time for them to leave, Hoseok shyly asked if they could be his caregivers, and the couple immediately agreed. 

And so for the next few weeks, Namjoon and Seokjin regularly came by to take care of little Hobi. This also meant they were spending more time with Hoseok. The three became really close, almost inseparable.

One night, as Namjoon and Seokjin laid in bed, they finally realized they couldn't live without Hoseok. The next day, they invited Hoseok to a restaurant, where they asked the younger if he wanted to be their boyfriend. Hoseok cried in joy and leaped from his seat, embracing the two in a warm hug.

Currently 

"-And that's how it happened." Namjoon pulled Hoseok in his lap while Seokjin planted a kiss on his cheek. 

"Well, I can't say that I'm surprised." Everyone turned to Yoongi, who had a poker face on like usual. 

"I mean, it was quite obvious that Hoseok had a huge crush on you two. He didn't even try to hide it." Hoseok turned into a tomato as Seokjin laughed.

Hoseok began to bicker back and forth with Yoongi while the rest just watched them, laughing out loud. At the end of the day, everyone was happy, and that's all that mattered.

Even though this isn't a usual update, I hope you still enjoyed it. Feel free to vote or comment your opinion. Bah bye!

XOX