NINETEEN

Christmas break had finally arrived.

This meant Jungkook and Taehyung could spend more time together, and the younger could stop worrying about upcoming exams or assignments. 

The couple had started the day waking up in each other's arms. When Jungkook was in little space though, Taehyung was usually tucking him in his own bed since he had the mindset of a child.

Anyway, Jungkook had slipped into his mindset throughout the morning, and his caregiver was currently chasing after him to get him changed in everyday clothes. 

"Jungkook come back here!" The little was a giggling mess as the pitter patter of his feet echoed around the apartment. Taehyung wondered briefly where the shy little kookie had gone. Eventually, all the good things come to an end, even though this ending was a bit more dramatic.

When Jungkook looked over his shoulder to see if his boyfriend was still behind him, he didn't see the laundry basket pushed against the wall. As a result, he tripped over it and fell face down on the floor with a loud thud. 

Taehyung's breath caught in his throat and rushed over to comfort his baby. The younger sobbed loudly as he sit up and clutched one of his knees. Taehyung grabbed him and sat him up into his lap, stroking his hair in a shooting manner.

"Dada..." Jungkook sniffled and rubbed a fist on one of his eyes. Taehyung cooed in response and gave a short peck on his forehead.

"I know sweetheart, it's okay daddy's here." After another two minutes of comforting, Taehyung looked at the injured knee and noticed a bruises forming on it. 

"Do you want daddy to kiss it better?" Jungkook mumbled a soft 'Yes please' and Taehyung complied, exaggerating the action a little to make him giggle. The older smiled fondly at his baby before he picked him up.

Jungkook didn't fuss while his boyfriend dressed him in a baby blue onesie with clouds on it, even though he did whine when the latter said he had to get in the corner for five minutes.

"But daddy!" Taehyung tutted with his arms crossed over his chest, harboring a stern expression.

"You won't get out of this one baby. What does the rule say?" The little sighed in defeat.

"Lwisten to what daddy twells you." He hummed in response.

"I told you to stop running. You didn't listen and you hurt your knee." When he saw that Jungkook was looking down at his feet, Taehyung sighed and grabbed his chin with a soft grip to make him look up.

"I just want what's best for you baby. Now go stand in the corner and after we can cuddled on the couch and watch some cartoons okay?" Jungkook softly smiled and went to the corner willingly and without fussing. For the time being, Taehyung sat on the couch and scrolled down his phone.

When the caregiver saw the five minutes had passed, he went to fetch his baby boy, who had his arms crossed over his chest and was rubbing his arms.

"You punishment's done baby." Jungkook immediately jumped into Taehyung's arms, which startled the latter a bit before he hugged back. He peppered the little's face with kisses, making him giggle uncontrollably. 

"So, do you want to watch some cartoons like we said?" Jungkook mumbled a 'yes please' before they both headed for the couch. Taehyung sat first and opened his arms for the younger to fall into. The latter followed suite and cuddled Taehyung's side with a content smile on his face. The older grabbed the remote resting on the side table and scrolled through the channels. He ended up putting it on a random show for kids. Apparently Jungkook seemed to like it because his attention was glued to the screen.

A while later, Taehyung checked the time on his phone and discovered it was time to eat dinner. He rubbed Jungkook's arm softly to bring him back to the real world. 

"Are you hungry baby?" Jungkook turned to his caregiver and shook his head with doe eyes, but his stomach betrayed him when a loud rumble was heard from him. This made Taehyung chuckle. 

"Come on baby." Jungkook whined a bit since he wanted to keep watching TV, but eventually followed him anyway to the kitchen. The little sat down in his usual seat, watching his boyfriend moving around the space.

"Do you want some nuggets sweetheart?" Jungkook replied with a 'yes'. While Taehyung was busy heating up some chicken nuggets and fixing his own dinner, Jungkook headed for his bedroom. He had remembered his Teddy bear who was probably feeling lonely without him. 

He entered the room and quickly spotted the brown bear sitting on his bed, his arms stretched out like he was waiting for a hug.

"Teddy!" He practically ran towards the unmoving stuffie and scooped it into his arms, hugging it tightly to his chest and closing his eyes. 

"Baby! It's time to eat!" Jungkook perked up at Taehyung's voice and was about to join him when he spotted the pacifier on the bedside table. It had been a long time since he had used it, and seeing it now gave him the urge to put it into his mouth. 

When Taehyung looked up from his plate to see Jungkook sitting at the table, he was surprised to see the small plastic object between his pink lips. The little didn't notice his caregiver's stare and place his bear onto the table. His pacifier followed suite and soon enough Jungkook was eating his nuggets quietly.

Taehyung's heart clenched for a second, and he felt so lucky to have such a cute, soft and kind baby boy. 

An hour later, Taehyung put down Jungkook for his nap. The younger had his pacifier into his mouth and his teddy bear was held close to his chest. While Jungkook's eyes were fluttering shut and his breathing became even, Taehyung hovered in the doorway to admire his boyfriend a little more. A moment later he finally closed the door behind him, leaving Jungkook with his sweet dreams.

A filler chapter starring our favorite little kookie ;) In the next chapter we will be introduced to new characters. Don't forget to vote or comment if you enjoyed it. Have a nice week!

XOX