Could It Be?

Rosalice's POV:

I sat out by the cold lake. It has been a few days since I woke up. The dry pine needles fell down, even though is was summer.

Seth has gone somewhere, i'm not sure where, but he said he would be right back.

That was two hours ago.

So, naturally to calm my nerves, I went to the water.

I now sat with the lakes waters rippling my reflection. I was hoping that looking back on myself in the lake would spark up a memory. Nothing yet.

The wind blew some of my wavy golden hair into my face. I didn't move. Couldn't the wind see I was focusing?

Then suddenly, it stopped. not just the wind, but the lake somehow came to a standstill. I felt a presence nearby. Somebody watching me.

I stood up slowly and looked accross the lake. I narrowed my eyes till they were slits, and peered into the shadows. And that was when I saw him.

A man who looked oddly like me stood in the shadows under a tree. His darker golden hair was windswept, and his pale skin sparkeled slighty from the few openings of sunlight from the canopy above.

But his eyes were nothing like mine. They were black. Like coal.

I stumbled back a few steps. His unblinking eyes unnerved me. Then we both stood still, just staring at one another. Wondering if what we saw was real.

The man moved his mouth in a way that looked as if he was trying to tell me something. I tried to tune all me sences into hearing was he said. then I understood.

'Rosalice.' He was saying my name. A name suddenly clicked in my mind.

"E-Edward?"

Wingedwolf's A/N:

HA! I updated! Take that Boobear.

Well anyway, what do you think will happen next?

Post a comment for a dedication and here is the marvoulous question:

What is your favorite season and why?

See you on the dark side.

~wingedwofl~