Teddy Bear

Rosalice's P.O.V

I don't know why but I didn't push him away. Normally I would either push him away or I would kill him but, he seems different. His skin seems familiar yet foreign. His touch sends tingles down my spine all the way down to my toes. His warm brown eyes seem to go on forever as if there were layers and layers of his comforting chocolate irises underneath each other. His voice is so beautiful, it is deep yet gentle. Something about this stranger attracts me.

I look up at his face from behind my bangs and ask "Who are you"

He looks at me with his adorable brown eyes laced with sadness, but he seems to be trying to hide it. He can't fool me.

"Seth" He answers. "Clearwater, I belong to a wolf pack in Forks, Washington. Although I guess I used to, I'm not sure if my pack still even wants me after what I did" He scratched the back of his neck uneasily. Something must be wrong.

"What did you do? Break some wolf code or something?"

"Not exactly. I just, I kinda left my pack without warning or permission from our chief Jacob. Do you remember him? He is umm... kinda dating your twin."

"Wait hold on, I have a twin? And she is dating the chief of a wolf pack in Spoons, Washington? Since when?"

"First, its Forks. Not Spoons. And since you were born you had a twin then you ran away. No one knew what happened to you. We were all worried about you." He brushed my bangs away from my hair and stroked my cheek. I leaned into his warm touch. He was like a big teddy bear.

"But then you came back" He smiled and I couldn't help but smile back.

"And then we sort of imprinted and well now you're mine and I'm yours"

I smiled even wider. So this fuzzy teddy bear is mine? I don't mind at all.

"Wait, why did you leave your pack? Aren't you supposed to stay together?"

His once glowing smile turned into a scowl.

"I left because your father Edward wanted to keep you away from me and I can't do that. No matter what happens I can't leave your side. We're partners now and forever. Nothing can separate us and I don’t plan on letting anything or anyone even try."

I looked at him in awe. Seth must really love me. His eyes they are so full of love and care. I snuggle deeper into his chest. I don't think I mind not knowing who this Edward is, even if he is my father. If he wants to keep me away from my teddy bear, then I don't want to know him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know the chapter wasn't great. I’m kinda rushed and have a ton of homework. Then today @wingedwolf just decided she would tell me that I am writing the next chapter. Like really? Great timing. Anyways thanks for reading! Comment, Vote, leave some random writings in the comment thingy. Have fun. Hope this wasn't to bad even though it was a filler. Hope the next chapter is better! I love you guys!!!!!!!!! :)

- @LUV_BOOBEAR

WINGEDWOLF'S AUTHORS NOTE

Making me look bad, eh BooBear?

Okay guys This book and two others are in a comptetition to see which vampire book is the best! I will tell you the names of the two other stories soon, but till then-

VOTE COMMENT FAN

Vomment

ew.

~wingedwolf