Volterra Love

Jane's P.O.V

It has been 3 weeks.  

3 weeks since Rosalice started her mission.  

We have vampires keeping a close eye on her.  As hard as we are on her she is family.  I should know, she is basically my little sister.  Although I am not affectionate like most other sisters,  I don't plait her hair, I don't give her advice on courting, and I wouldn't be caught dead fressing up with her, she means alot to me.  

I watched her grow up.  

I watched her play with dolls.  

Alec and I have grown attached to the small girl with golden hair and crystal emerald eyes.  

She was so happy growing up, even though we constantly pushed her, constantly made her strive for perfection.  We critisized everything she did, even if we couldnl't have done it better ourselves.  She still loked at us with... love.  I never thought that was what it was but... it was.  She looked at us with love.  That word still seems so foreign.  

I don't love.  

I'm the cold one of the family.

But this little girl I think she changed that. Her smile seems to have melted through my cold stone exterior.  

"Jane, come we have been requested in the grand hall, apparently there is a report on Rosalice's mission."  As soon as my twin said her name he smiled.  

She had that affect on us.  We both truely cared and even felt some excitement towards the weekly announcements on Rosalice's progress.

We both flashed towards the main hall.  Aro, Caius, and Marcus were already in the hall.  Quickly Alec and I joined Chelsea and Afton in the guard surrounding the three heads of our coven.  

Although they could easily take care of themselves, our leaders kept us as their guard.  Well, our coven is the strongest throughout the world,  it would make sense that we would need protection.  

The other covens must be envious of our power.  I mean why else would those other covens even consider that they could over throw us.  Especially the Olympic coven.  They don't seem to understand the powe we have.  They don't seem to understand we are wiser and more powerful.  

"Your majesties"  the field vampire bowed.  I believe his name was Mauricio.  He was tall and built with skin like white clay.  His hair was a dark raven color contrasting to his pale skin.  His red eyes bright, he looks young.  He was proabably a youngling, most likely only 3 years old.  He seemed very naive.  

One of the reasons we choose them naive is because then it doesn't matter if they get caught and get killed.  

"I was recently on the border of Washington.  Very close to Forks.  As I was approaching the fight I saw a werewolf running away with Mistress Rosalice.  I attempted to pursue them but ceased when the a Cullen with green eyes,  I believe named Edward followed.  In order to avoid being caught I hid and in the process lost our Mistress and her kidnapper."

I felt someone tense and looked beside me,  I saw Alec and he was angry.  Despite our stoic apperance we can both tell what the other is feeling.  

All I saw Alec feeling was angry and I could tell he was going to hurt the youngling.  

I silently used my powers to hold him back.  As upset as I was I need to know all the details before I ripped him limb from limb.  

Aro read my mind and asked the youngling "Do you remeber this werewolf that took her?"

We all looked at the vampire expectantly.  After a few seconds he described the wolf.

"He was in his human form when I saw him."  Everything he said after that I committed to memory.

Brown almond eyes,

Black hair,

 Tan skin

And a circular tattoo on his right shoulder

'What direction were they going in?" Asks Marcus.

"North.  I tried following their trail but I lost it once I reached the river.  I don't know where they disapeared to after."

This vampire was worthless.  He wasn't worth a moment of my time.  If he couldn't track down my little sister what was the point in keeping him around.  We don't need this waste of a vampire around for centuries.  

Aro's voice brought me from my thoughts.  

"Thank you Mauricio you may return to your quarters and a search crew shall meet you in the morning to assist you in the search for our young mistress."

As soon as the youngling was gone Aro turned to me.

"Jane, Alec, may we speak in private?"  He asked.

This was just a courtesy, although a talk was not on my to do list I followed Aro.  What he says goes, not if or buts about it.  We followed the Aro into a tiny anti-chamber.  

"Now I understand that our young mistress meant much to you.  As she does to all of us.  Rosalice was a wonderful addition to our coven.  Soon we shall have her back and we shall also have her sister young Reneesme.  There is no need to go killing our younglings.  Especially not Mauricio, he is a very special vampire, he can get close to the Olympian Coven without young Alice predicting or Edward sensing his thoughts.  He is very valuable,  I was even thinking of making him a part of the guard.  He has a very good skill don't you agree?"

We just nodded.  " We understand master we will not harm the youngling."

"Very well, you are dissmissed."

Alec and I took our leave and returned to our chambers as soon as we did, Alec released all of the pressure he had hidden during the meeting.  He began to throw and break everything in sight.  Bookshelves, chairs, even our robes.  Although me and Alec are very stoic in public alone we are driven by emotion.  

All of the anger and frustration of the afternoon, our hatred towards the imbecile who couldn't track Rosalice, and her kidnapper the werewolf.

When I get my hands on that werewolf he shall die.

As the remains of the items in our rooms smash against the wall, Alec and I sit in the 2 remaining chairs in the room.  The only things left in the whole room.  As we look out our window and see the twilight.  This marks the start of the hunt, the hunt for our Rosalice's kidnapper.  This is the start of a hunt to the death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYY

Well it's been a while hasn't it?  I'm sorry I'm trying to update but wingedwolf hasn't even though she made it a goal to update the next chapter (mentioned last chapter)!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I'm calling you out gurl! Anyways I am actually pretty proud of this chapter.  I didn't think I could write this much in Jane's POV.  I'm really surprised.  Anyways I hope you liked it.  I thought I'd stop the waiting for an update from wingedwolf.  As always sleep, eat a cookie and do what'ca gotta do! LOVE YA!!! :)

-I_LUV_BOOBEAR

 wingedwolf's POV

FOR THE RECORD I WAS GONNA UPDATE BUT THEN SHE INTERFEARED!!!

See you on the dark side

~wingedwolf~