The Secret Twin (A Twilight fanfic.)

A/N:

THIS TAKES AFTER THE BIRTH OF Renesmee'S BIRTH!!!

dISCLAIMER *i DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OTHER THAN MY MADE UP ONES*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was early in the morning. I hadn't slept at all since I was born, maybe three days ago.

My name is Rosalice Jasmitt Cullen. I am the twin sister to my more well known twin, Renesmee Carlie Cullen. Yes twins. My mother was said to have had only one child, but it was all a lie.

When I was born, Renesmee and I looked very similar. Identical even. All except for three things.

Our eyes.She was born with chocolate brown eyes. I had emerald green eyes. They were litarally the same color as en emerald, bright green.

I was venomous. I had the power to create a new vampire. And last was that she had a power. She could project her thoughts. I thouhgt I had a power. I felt energy rushing through me when ever I walked near a fire,or water,  making me belive I had something. But everyone else said that I probably didn't.

I didn't belive them.

Today I was going to get to see my mother for the first time. I was extremely excited. I couldn't help myself as I bounced up and down in excitement.

"She's like Alice. I guess thats why she is named after her." Uncle Emmett said. "She is also beautiful, like Rosalie, whom she is also named after. Huh I guess that explains it."

I held Renesmee's hand in comfort. I knew that people thought I was prettier than my twin, but to me we were still identical.

Then everyone turned towards the door. 'This is it!' I though to myself. 'I am gonna see momma!'

When she walked through the door everything tensed. Rosalie took hold of Renesmee while Alice held me.

"Where is she? Where is my Renesmee?" Momma asked. I felt my heart shatter. She only cared about Rennie? What about me?

Rosalie stepped up and passed Rennie over to Momma. Momma looked at Renesmee with pure adoration. Then Renesmee lifted her hand to Bella's face and used her power on momma to show her all that has happened since we were born. Momma looked shocked.

"Whos the other child?" My heart swelled with hope. Maybe she did love me.

"She is your other daughter. Rosalice Jasmitt Cullen." Alice said bringing me to momma. I don't know what made her say it, or if she really ment it but the second momma said. "That can't be my daughter." something snapped in me and I leaped out of Aunt Alice's arms and ran out into the forest. even though I was still young, maybe about two in looks, I can run like a demon.

"Rosalice, NO!" I heard half the family shout.

I cried back "SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME!" I extended my arm, almost on instinct, and watched as fire blocked the Cullens path. It wouldn't kill them, but it would prevent them for coming after me.

I ran deeper into the forest. Tears ran down my young face, flying off into the wind.

My name is Rosalice Jasmitt Cullen, and this is my story.