Mission

Five Years Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been five years since I left the cullens. They were great years. I was the most childish, fun-loving member of the Vultori. I remember last year I dyed Caius' hair blue. I went into hiding for a week!

I finally learned how to master my powers! Turns out, I can controll fire and water. Cool, right? Well there are faults. I can't get to hot, otherwise I over-heat. I can't stay underwater for more than an hour otherwise I drown.

Jane and Alec went missing a week ago. I haven't seen them since.

"Father?" I called Aro. I walked into the main room where father sat on his throne with Caius and Marcus, the other readers of the Voltori.

"Yes Rose?" Aro replied to me.

"Where is Jane and Alec?"

"They were in Forks, Washington." The name of that town sent a jolt through me. One of hatered, on of longing. Even though I will never admit it, I missed my family.

"Why?"

"They were sent on a mission to spy on the Cullen coven to see the creature it bred-"

"Renesmee." I interrupted. I couldn't help it.

"...Renemee is powerful as you are." Aro said after a silence. "But they came back unsucsessful. Your job is to complete thier mission."

"Wait, what?!" I screeched. I couldn't go back there!

"Your the only one whom they might get to trust." I sighed. I knew he was right.

"When do I start?" I asked sadly.

"Now." I sniffed.

"I won't let you down master." 

I was escorted out of Volterra and to the airport. I was left at the gate. 'Great. Now what have I gotten myself into?' I thought.

"Now boarding flight to Forks, Washington." A woman's voice came down from the speakers.

My anger blended with nervousness. I was scared to go back there. Why? I don't know.

I got on the plane and waited to take off. When we did, I just sat the whole way saying nothing; doing nothing except making small ripples in my water for entertainment. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After plane ride)

I decided to run to the Cullen house since I did not have a car to take me. The feeling of wind whipping through my hair was wonderful. The free feeling makes me feel at peace, even in the most tense of times. 

I stopped running when I smelt something familiar. Smells of faint honey, lilac, cinnamon, pear, pine, vanilla, moss, apple, and chocolate floated in the breeze. This was it. I was in the Cullen territory.

No turning back now, no turning back now, no turning back now. I chanted in my head. The feeling of unease grew stronger and stronger as I grew closer to their house.

Then another sent hit me. I scrunched up my nose in disgust. It reminded me of rotting wood and mud.

But another half of me craved the sent. It invited me in like when your starving and you smell warm baking bread. I wanted more.

'No! Your on a mission!' I told myself sternly. 

I saw the large white house emerge through the trees and everything went silent. Any noises of any kind that were coming from the house stopped suddenly. I approached the door anyway. 

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Not a second later the door swung open.

I left you guys on a cliffhanger! Sorry! It was too tempting.

Five votes? Four? maybe a comment or two if your nice?

~WINGEDWOLF