Trips

Rosalice POV:

You know the feeling you get when you are standing in a tunnel and then someone calls from the other end?

Yeah... thats what everything sounded like.

I heard the birds chirps echoing, the trees leaves rustled again and again and-

Wait... wasn't I supposed to be inside?

I cracked open an eye and the light from the sun instantly made me see black. I closed my eye and groaned as I managed to sit up. My face was itching so I pulled my hand up to my face and was surprised when my hand was pulled back and I saw a glistening silver liquid.

"What?" I mouthed. I turned my head and saw a lake near me. How was I in a forest again? I dismissed the thought momentarily as I crawled over to the shimmering water.

I stared at my reflection in shock. My nose was not broken from what I could see, but where I thought there would be blood, there was an almost translucent sparkling liquid. I gasped in shock. 

I beed venom? I always knew I was venomous, but... that must mean I am more vampire than I am human if venom ran through my veins. 

I experimentally took a knife I kept on my ankle at all times and ran the blade through my palm. My eyes widened as the shimmering liquid flowed out of the wound and then the gash sealed itself. What was once a deep slash was now a light scar, and even that was fading.  

While my thoughts were running, I didn't notice someone coming up behind me. 

"Rose!" A voice said suddenly. I hissed and did the one thing that came first to my mind. 

Run. 

Well considering one of my elements were right in front of me, I dived in. I felt the venom sweep off of me in the waves. But instead of the warm comforting feeling, I started choking.

I felt warm arms bring me up onto the rocky shore.

"Rosalice! What were you thinking?" a voice was wavering with worry. I coughed up the lake water, until I could finally speak.

Rosalice? Who was...

"You scared me." I said, my voice was rough. 

"Why would you jump into the water?" He asked while caressing my cheek. My shivering stopped as his warmth spread through me. I had never shivered before... my inner fire always prevented me from ever being cold.

"M-my powers... I think they are gone." I saw his shocked expression before another question came to mind. "Why am I in the forest?" then another question bubbled up. "Who are you?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh I feel SO EVIL! I made her forget who she was... :( 

I didn't even get permission to write that... I_LUV_BOOBEAR- I AM SORRY! 

I couldn't help it... it seemed like I could manipulate everything with this so I thought... sure.

I know you all probably hate me but don't worry....

HER MEMORY IS NOT GONE FOREVER!

Leave a vote it you enjoyed! Fan to become a wingedwolf today, and join the pack! 

Forever a twi-hard,

~wingedwolf