Family

*WARNING* slightly foul language is used in this chapter :)

Recap:

I saw the large white house emerge through the trees and everything went silent. Any noises of any kind that were coming from the house stopped suddenly. I approached the door anyway. 

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Not a second later the door swung open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There in front of me stood my Aunt Alice. She was as beautiful as ver with her black hair in her casual pixie-cut, but her gold eyes were glazed over in shock. Both of us just stood there for what seemed like an eternity.

"ROSALICE?!" She screeched. I resisted the urge to cover my ears, but, as it turns out, I didn't need to because Alice engulfed me in a hug that nearly crushed me.

"WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN?!" She shouted in my ear. Her voice dripped anger but her eyes shone with joy. I didn't need to answer because the rest of the Cullens ran outside. Suddenly I was being crushed my Emmett.

"Not... have super...strength..." I choked out. He must have heard me because he loosened his grip slightly. 

He was pushed aside by Esme and Carlisle who embraced me next. "Are you alright?" I was being asked by Esme. I was too shocked to answer though. Did... did they really miss me?

Next Jasper came up to me and gave me a warm smile. "I missed you Rosalice." I remembered that Jasper was more of the quiet type.

Rosalie just said "I missed you, Allie." with a warm smile. Rosalie called me Allie, because 'Rose' is also her nick-name. 

Then last, stood my twin and parents. 

I saw Renesmee's eyes release a small shining tear before she ran at me with vampire speed.

"Rosalice! Why did you have to go? Where were you? I missed you!" she cried. I was shocked. What... whats going on?

Then last were my parents. Edward came to me and looked at me for a moment before kissing me lightly on the forehead. He smiled a crooked smile and said "I'm glad your back." 

Now Bella was the only one standing there. We stared at each other for a long time before she came towards me slowly, as if one sharp movement would get me to run off. I wont deny I was tempted, but I had to prove myself to Aro. Bella's eyes glistened with happiness, regret, and something else I couldn't trace...

"I don't think you understood me right... five years ago." she whispered. "When I said 'That can't be my daughter' I meant that you looked too similar to Edward and... to beautiful to be mine."

I felt my heart beat quicken. Whether I felt happy or angry or scared, I knew that I was always loved. Even when I was gone. My heart softened slightly and I was about to smile when my inner voice screamed 'MISSION! Don't listen to them. They are playing with your emotions.'

Bella gave me a quick hug, making me stand shock still in the silence. I wanted to run. I wanted to get out and never come back. Then Alice came in.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" She screeched again. "WE SEARCHED THE ENTIRE DAMNED STATE OF SEATTLE AND CONTACTED EVERY FREAKING VAMPIRE COVEN WE KNEW OF?! WHERE. WERE. YOU!?" 

I shied away from her.  Carlisle spoke "Alice, we will not have any of that language here. Rosalice, where were you?" 

I finally recovered from my shock. "I was, uh-" I had to make up a lie fast, "I was running away, but then for the past five years I was, uh, running from the, uh, Volturi!" I said. 

"Why would they be chasing you?" Jasper asked. Uh oh. 

"They, um, want me for my powers." I said quickly. Renesmee's head cocked to the side. 

"What are your powers then?" she asked. I looked around. There was a river flowing gently near the house. I smiled a half-smile I seemed to inherit from Edward. I lifted my hand as if beckoning to the water. In a rush the river rose out of the river bed. I heard some gasps from the Cullens. 

Thats right. Who's powerful now?

The water swirled around me, caressing my cheeks, making me feel alive. The Cullens eyes were still wide. I thought i'd impress them even more. 

With a flick of my hand the water caught on fire. The illuminated water whirled around until I ended the little dane of water and fire. 

There faces were priceless.

Rosalie and Alice were shocked. Carlisle and Esme amazed as well as horrified. Jasper and Emmitt were concerned and thrilled. Bella and Edward were frightened but amazed, and Rennie showed envy and thrill.

"I wish I could do that!" She muttered. 

A/N:

Five or four votes again? Maybe another comment if your nice?

~wingedwolf