22 minutes

3 days after that eventful meeting

"Look, we don't mean no harm. We're here to capture someone not in anyone's cartel. Besides, he's his own animal." Pandorra dropped the money in front of Luis Isaac, cartel lord of the upper state red district.

Two of his hitmen checked the bag. There were no signs of deceitful behavior going on, so far.

Pandorra was relieved. She trailed behind her 52 men, trained and ready to kill. "Oh how this would end," she whispered. "very tragic." She was very confident.

Her transition from just an anonymous detective to police chief got into her head. And she is aware. That's why she can't afford to fail.

The familiar house seemed to tower over Pandorra. It's been a long time since her last visit. She remained silent, her men awaiting instructions.

Her plan was not to capture nor kill him. 52 men as pawns, 52 men as food for Percy's bloodlust. To let the animal inside of him run wild.

Pandorra felt a whip of fresh air smack against her cheeks. "It's very windy today." She thought it was eerie. There's no way this day would be windy.

She instructed her men to bust the door down. Percy was there, exhausted. He looked like he has been washed ashore off the coast of Ithaca.

He stuck his arm out, "wait!" Pandorra was confused. What is he doing? He looked very harmless. In constant agony, perhaps his punishment for killing hundreds.

Percy was blazing red. He was on the floor, sweat all over him. But this is not the transformation, Pandorra was sure. She was having second thoughts. Should she end it here or help him?

"Hold," Pandorra ordered. She observed him. His eyes are red, his breathing is shallow. The next thing she saw was Percy blacking out and foam coming out of his mouth.

"Contain him!" Pandorra panicked. What is happening? She was confused.

Her master plan should have gone out perfectly, to see the monster and contain him. That was so simple.

"Fuck this shit."

She was frightened. She saw how his eyes turned crimson, and buckets of sweat made his arms slip and he stumbled. And as foam formed on his mouth,

Pandorra decided. "I must save him or he'll die."

22 minutes has passed. "He's having neural shock," Lightsburg Institute for Mental Studies, Pandorra's home.

Pandorra didn't know what to do. He is slowly dying by just falling asleep. He's getting cold by the second.

The doctors think she must be too kind for helping such an animal.

"I'm just doing this for the sake of my studies." She answered. She needs to take something from him. Some kind of information or she'll come out defeated.

Monitoring his shocks, distress signals were sent throughout his body. "Is he fighting it?"

Percy was trembling. Like a cold winter night where he's left outside. Pandorra was quite amused by his helpless face. She could kill him right now.

The distress signals stopped. Immediately. "What the fuck,"

"Did it just stop like, right now?" He could wake up and go on a rampage. She must do something.

His eyes opened rapidly. It panned from left to right. He looked like a different person. His figure is sunken and a yellow tinge stuck on his eyes.

"Quick! The tranquilizer!"

Perhaps it wasn't a transformation. It was taking over him. Her hypothesis was wrong, she thought. "Percy wasn't aligned with the persona because this day, I saw what happened." She muttered.

She's getting paranoid. She can't fail. She can't be wrong. She needs to know what exactly is Percy Night.

"Mutualism was there. I am sure," she dug her thoughts out. Percy wasn't an animal, it was an instinct–no. He won over it because he treated is as an instinct. "Fish. Fish therapy."

She looked back a month ago when the police department set up cameras on his house. He would regularly sit outside at 7 pm and feed his fish. As if he was meditating.

Percy was knowledgeable on himself, she thought. "Percy, is special."

The door on the interrogation room opened.

Percy went inside with a defeated smile. His arms are strapped to the side, clothed in a white sheet like it is already his death.

"Hi." He simply greeted Pandorra.

"I have a lot of questions." Pandorra opened her notebook.

"What exactly are you, Percy Night?"