Floor plan

Percy was like playing twister. He was determining where the Police would place the cameras.

"The only place where I'd be safe is the bathroom. But if I won't continue the weekly killings, while I'm on surveillance, I'll be caught red-handed." Percy had his mind work hard this time.

He stood up and went to his fishpond. "The koi fish are free and swims elegantly on a limited space." Limited space. "Perfect. The illusion that they swim freely is done by the LED lights set below the water."

He ran inside his house and set up mirrors on one edge of every 4 corner. And set up little prisms from the glasses he owns, broke them into pieces and placed them in a see-through jar.

"Now my place looks so fucking bright." He tested it with his camera. He set it to the lowest quality possible. His movements are traceable, but they are not clear.

On his A/Cs, he set up shredded styrofoam that blows 4 times stronger at 8 pm. He needs to develop a routine of sleeping at 8pm and waking up at 6 am. "The police are not that smart anyways."

His phone suddenly buzzed. It's Pandorra.

"Can you make it to the police department immediately? We need you for the suit analysis. As someone who also studies this murderer closely, you'll give us significant information." He nodded. "Mhmm. Yes. I'll come."

On his way, he figured something out. He needs to make a fake analysis.

He opened the door, and he saw three bodies.  Richard Leaf, Pandorra, and another person.

"Let's begin." Mr. Leaf did not present any formality. Pandorra elbowed him, making him take a step back. Richard recognizes Percy but chose to dismiss it.

"This was the suit Percy."

"Mhmm."

"What is your analysis?" By that question, Percy thought they were already done with their own analysis and must have removed some pieces. Or so they thought. No one knows this suit more than himself.

"The mirror. You checked the mirror?" She nodded. "In the footage you've shown me, the mirror jiggles once. Then it should come off, right?" Percy removed it and revealed that there is a thick sheet of black cloth in it.

"I-I don't understand," he's playing character again. His eyes remained sharp. They were confused. "There is a black sheet of cloth here. The killer is virtually blind."

Swordtail tried to debunk that immediately. "But how does this person ki-"

"Instinct. Animal instinct." Percy smiled. "You got that right." He thought. But he did not play it that way.

"No. It could be instinct given his psychology is bizarre, but how about if these mirror acted as goggles?" Pandorra felt dumb by not thinking like this. But she still isn't sold.

"Light hits this two-way mirror. It would emit the same light and at the same time, vision."

Pandorra cannot believe this. How does he know this by just a single footage? She thought. It's his first time seeing this, but why is he so sure?

She pondered. For a person to know this much of something he just saw he must be so obsessed with the killer, or insanely, he is the killer?

"Suspicion, Percy Night: 8%" She was sweating profusely. Her tongue slid left to right, she never felt this before.

Instincts recognizes instincts. But she cannot just conclude that this person is a killer. She needs the evidence to prove it.

"That is only, an analysis. I am still not sure." Percy chuckled. "As to the other physical aspects he is left-handed. And looking at this suit he is pretty skinny. Well beyond that I don't know much."

Pandorra dismissed the meeting immediately. She went home and sat on her desk. "He was pretty reckless. If he was studying why he was killing people, then why does he know that much on the body suit?"

She laid out a piece of paper. "I need a floor plan. So that when he's here, I can monitor his movements without cameras."

She was dishonest to her instinct this time. She did not believe what her instinct was screaming.

So bizarre, it's very unlikely of her. Of all the cup of tea she has sipped, this is the first time she did not act upon her feeling.

"I should not jump to conclusions. But I need to keep a close eye." She continued drawing circles, over-analyzing stuff.

Percy did not go home immediately. He stopped by for a little coffee down town.