Do you recognize me?

Pandorra's classes has started now. "Hi class!" She greeted sweetly. And on the top left, sitting with a straight spine, Percy Night. "Good morning." Pandorra swiped off her forehead her sweat. 

Percy is fiddling with his phone. Pandorra's name on display. And with one tap of the call button, her phone will ring.

"You're really charming." He whispered. Percy doesn't really know what to do at this point. He just thinks it'll be a good idea to call her in the middle of her lecture.

"Intro to psychology," Pandorra discussed. She looked at each of the students intensely. The uneasiness struck them. Some turning their heads, and some just break their stances and giggle.

As Pandorra walked towards Percy, she looked at those proud and piercing eyes. His confidence was beaming. Pandorra found this strange, he did not possess this the last time they met.

Pandorra did not break her contact with Percy. She thought of it as losing if she were to turn away from this pathetic game she set. She knew what kind of person he is.

"Damn, he is like me." she thought. Percy's fingers slid behind him, pressing the call button.

The ringing was loud. The sound bounced off the edges of the lecture hall. Pandorra flinched upon hearing her ringtone go off. It was an unknown number. Her brows formed into furrows.

"Hello?" She's certain she did not give her number to anyone other than Richard Leaf.

"Hello." Percy replied. He put his phone in his ears, and asked, "Why are you examining me?" She turned her phone off.

"Where did you get my number?" It was evident on her face that she was mad. "Psychologist/Detective." Percy said in a mocking tone.

"You are my favorite blogger on the Fish Forum! I knew you were Persephone!"

Percy manipulated the situation around. Testing her. "You got my number on the Fish Forum?" Pandorra was confused.

How can someone trace her on an obscure hobbyist forum?

"I am your biggest fan! Your betta looks nice. I talked to you the other day." Percy took advantage of this situation. She's very gullible. At least, if you show too much emotions. He determined that if you act too vulnerable, she turns soft.

"Oh, yes! You are majestic_koi. I am surprised." Pandorra was relieved. It was a close call. Well at least she thought it was a close call. She fell into the brilliant mind of Percy Night.

Percy gave her a wide smile as she went back to her lecture. Pandorra thought he's cute. She thought she was mistaken. That nothing was hiding in those sharp confident eyes. Nothing but interest, she thought.

They met again at the school cafeteria.

"Professo-"

"No. Just call me Pandorra."

"I remember what you told me weeks ago. When we first met." Percy is attempting to break her wall. He has decided earlier during her class, that he'd like to play with her. Like a cat playing with her mouse.

"You mean with the investigation?"

"Yes. When you offered me to work with you."

"And what is your purpose in joining me? What good will it serve you?"

"The serial killer. You're in charge. I want to help." He sips on his soda, observing that Pandorra has been acting reckless. She's waiting for his answer. "His psychology is very interesting. You see I've been doing an independent investigation on this killer."

"So who do you think is the person behind the mask?" Pandorra looked at him intently.

He chuckled. "I am not after who the person is. I am after his motives. I want the answer to why he is killing people."

Pandorra smiled. "You're really good! Fine. I'll take you as my partner. But you'll have to work with me on my apartment. And the police force are going to install surveillance cameras on your house. Will that be fine for you?"

"Sure."

The walk to her apartment was brief. Percy liked walking. He's having too much fun here. "Wow. Never knew 1242 district was this pretty."

The place was a natural habitat for people like Pandorra. Cafe's everywhere, a pub on the other side and little garden shops for relaxation.

"Welcome to my home." Pandorra's apartment was filled with papers. But they weren't disheveled. Her beige aesthetic was hurting Percy's eyes.

"Here are my fish." Percy looked at each of Pandorra's bettas. He was slowly observing her. She was trying to get his focus off the surroundings. Percy noticed she hid a white shirt, threw it into the laundry basket.

"Is there anyone else involved in this case?"

"Yeah. Richard Leaf." He had sensed something. It's unusual. They must be so close to call someone by just Richard Leaf. Especially if he is the Police Head.

"In the restaurant massacre, have you found any clues?" Percy leaned against the wall. "I haven't gotten any information. The police, more so, you disclosed the information."

"Yeah. Actually we found his suit."

Confirmed. Percy's eyes glowed. "It seems like he left his suit as a mockery to us. That he can operate without hiding himself."

Percy was trying not to laugh. He forgot to pick it up, and they're thinking he left it there for a significant reason.

"I did not imagine myself going to this extent just to get my body suit back." He said to himself.

Just to get his body suit back.