Ballpoint pen

Pandorra woke up as she received a call from Walt-Erving University. She was asked to participate in one of their psychology lectures.

She got herself dressed in some formal attire she hasn't worn for the last six months. She really tried to be pretty, she thought.

She decided to walk from her apartment on her way to the university. She was feeling kind of excited. Though she's really not that type of person, she happily acknowledged that.

She was met warmly when she arrived at the university. Lots of 'hi' and waves met her as she walked on the hallway. She came to a conclusion that people here must be kind of nice.

She then made her way to the lecture hall. He was met by a college boy who had a different atmosphere. She was kind of puzzled by his character.

He was of unidentified posture, hair running down his face. He noticed that he's somewhat charming. Nearly handsome. She shrugged that off.

He too went inside the lecture hall. She set that into the back of her mind. She was met with old friends, new faces on the main table of participators.

She noticed the guy was sitting in front. She's noticing something from him. She kept an eye on him.

Percy Night was on the same room as Pandorra. The latter had already recognized the other. Percy never took interest into anything other than Koi and hearing fear. He thinks it is therapeutic.

He was listening very carefully to the lecturers. Though he also noticed that the slender-bodied woman with short hair was casually panning her eyes to him. He just shrugged it off, not feeling any unease.

Pandorra noticed his left hand. More so, how he held his pen. Slant to the left, she kept track of how he pressed it repeatedly, making a ticking sound that resonated.

His classmate then whispered, "Hey Percy, stop clicking your pen." He smiled. "Ah yeah, I'm sorry."

Pandorra's curiosity grew more. She has now concluded that this is guy here is somewhat weird. And when they met eyes, their thoughts had formed a dyad. That they are observing each other.

They broke the contact immediately. The lecture went on. And their quarrel inside their thoughts continued.

Percy still has not considered her a victim. She possesses a quality that Percy was also interested on. Pandorra on the other hand is somewhat recognizing his actions. Her mind's speaking of a psychology. That she needs to ask questions.

"Human psychology is an interesting picture. You think of it as the mind," Pandorra has now started her lecture. "It isn't. It's the whole persona. Not just the mind, but the body, heart."

"Consists of different personas, our minds are supposed to be mirrors of what we fear. Actions. Therefore we create a different persona to each major fear. An instinct. An instinct to do a particular action,"

Her eyes panned to Percy Night. Only to Percy Night. But he was unfazed. She cannot conclude he's dumb enough to not understand what she is talking about. He has a strong wall of mental fortitude. She thought. She continued.

"Looking at a different angle, people with dissociative identity disorder, I consider them art. Same host, a different mind, a different memory. And I believe if they are cultivated enough, they can be an advantage. Imagine if someone had control of it,"

"It would be hard. It will require someone to submit themselves to the personas. But it does not apply only to people with this condition. People with mental disorders, aren't really scary. And I doubt if they should be even called disorders. They just see the world in a different window."

"What if circumstances are met and a person who has a mental disorder is in total control of their own mind?" Mr. Night stood up with an interesting question. Pandorra was intrigued by his question. She was baffled.

"It'll be a strange case. It'll be a risk. They either will embody what the mind looks like,"

"Or what the body sounds like." Percy finished her sentence. At this point they're the only people who could understand each other.

"I'm sorry. You seem pretty knowledgeable in this." Pandorra chuckled. "Are you a researcher yourself?"

"No. I just thought of it. I was so into your discussion I have processed the same information as you spoke. I'm sorry."

"It's alright my dear." She chuckled and continued with her discussion.

When the lecture ended, Pandorra quickly approached Percy. "Hey I uhmm, just wanted to talk to you about something."

Percy already set his guard, pulling a different picture out. "You found me weird, am I right?" His voice sounded so tired. Manipulating it to change his atmosphere.

"No. I'm just interested if you want to work with me. You're a student in psychology, correct?" Pandorra had fell into his trap.

"No. I'm a film/art student. I jut stopped by to listen. It's interesting."

"But do you want to like, work with me?" She thought he would be useful in her pursuit of her newest case. The serial killer case.

"I won't have much time to like, catch up on you. I'm so sorry," He chuckled.

"It's okay. Thank you for attending. See you around?"

Percy turned around, "Yeah, see you around."

Pandorra noticed something. A scent.

Fish food.