Camera

The morning was so bright. "Good morning." Percy muttered to himself. He stood up from his bed and made himself coffee.

The cameras were watching his every movement. But the subtlety, these subtleties can't be seen. Because the morning was so bright.

He is scheduled to be around Pandorra today.

Pandorra was waiting. She hanged the body suit into her wall, which makes it hard for Percy to get it back. She was confident on her floor plan. "I just can't get it off my mind," she muttered. "he might just be the person I'm looking for."

And well, he is. But Percy isn't going down without the other losing. They look at this situation like it is a game.

"Good morning." Pandorra greeted him. Percy immediately noticed the body suit on the wall.

"Wow. You brought it home?" Pandorra nodded. "Just thought about investigating it on my own."

"Any DNA evidences?"

"Only the victims' blood. Nothing from him." Of course, Percy would never leave evidences. He always spins the suit on the washing machine.

He noticed Pandorra was very frustrated. She's reviewing the camera footage frame-by-frame. "I'm sure he left the suit to convey some sort of message,"

"This stupid restaurant left the back door out of sight from the back cameras." She's hiding her fascination to this murderer. The way he's not in some kind of rush. So casual, but ruthless.

"Those footages don't reveal anything but the cold mayhem."

"We need to wait for his next attack." Percy was alarmed. She sounded like she's wishing for it. Pandorra focused on the videos while Percy was staring at his body suit.

His shoes were tapping against the floor. He noticed the small buzz in each step. He looked behind him, Pandorra is hiding something under her hair. Percy thought of testing it out.

He slid his foot outward in a running position. The buzzing increased, and he noticed her uneasiness. She did not look at him. She did not notice. "Mhmm, a system reader."

Pandorra was still keeping a close eye on him. He can't possibly snatch the suit out with her inside.

Percy sat on the table and drew out his restaurant massacre analysis. "I forgot I had this." He gave it to Pandorra.

Pandorra read it thoroughly. "So you're saying the murderer is right-handed?"

"Yes. But he uses his left when he kills. That explains why he stabs in a diagonal orientation," Percy paused the video footages on Pandorra's phone and pointed at the part where he uses his right. "See how he uses both hands."

"He's ambidextrous." Pandorra said. Percy nodded. "Well, are you ambidextrous?" She asked.

"No. I use my left,"

"Why do you think he uses only his left when he kills?"

"That is still a mystery."

Pandorra played the dumb one here but she still can't catch a whiff of what Percy is trying to do.

Percy was having deep thoughts. That maybe denying that he is ambidextrous, gives more suspicious thoughts to her.

Percy is not that smart. He is aware he is not on par with Pandorra. If he keeps this up she'll find out. He needs to do something that will turn the tables. Plus, he needs to get his suit. "Fuck this shit. I really got into this mess because I was careless,"

Pandorra is now having doubts. The fish food scent, it sticks on the suit and on Percy's clothes. She's on 40% on her suspicions. If he could just get enough proof that he is a psychopath, just a single camera flash.

Case 3: Lack of evidence; concrete evidence

Percy sat down. "So who's the other guy. The one with orange hair."

"Swordtail. Mayor's person."

"I noticed you two don't get along,"

Pandorra was puzzled. "How did you notice?" She faked a chuckle.

"He kept a distance from you two." Pandorra was feeling it. She chuckled genuinely. "Here's a profile of him." She handed the folder containing information from him. He got it from Leaf's phone.

Percy saw his family profile. 5 kids, 2 wives. The man was serious, and smart. Has solved many cases himself but uses violence as his first and last resort.

"Interesting." Percy secretly took a photo of his profile and gave it back to Pandorra. "The man doesn't talk that much."

"Hey can you help me right here quick. I need you to sign here." Pandorra caught him off guard.

She followed every movement. Grabbed the pen by his left and clicked it diagonally. He was cautious, he passed it to his right and signed.

"Shaky. Very shaky." Pandorra thought. Percy noticed Pandorra analyzing his hand movements. He was late, she had already read and reviewed her analysis.

He quickly swipes the paper away, causing him to have a paper cut. Blood spilled out like a jet stream. "Pandorra, I'm sorry I got my blood on your face."

"No it's ok." As Pandorra closed her eyes to wipe off the blood, Percy's hand was hiding behind. He quickly pulled out the flashdrive from her storage laptop.

"Are you genuinely okay?" Percy acted like he cared. But he did not know this was a play among pawns.

Percy has the information now. Pandorra was too slow, he thought.

He has the upper hand right now.