All the wrong things

The night Pandorra confronted Paris Covington

Paris illuminated her room. Pandorra's figure stepped in, wearing the usual beige aesthetic.

"Tea?" Paris offered. Pandorra happily nodded. 

"Nice place." Pandorra was good at lying. Paris' eyes were drooping down like a faucet, and her ornamental plants gradients down to a greenish gray. 

This place had lost its life. 

"Thanks," Paris answered. She was genuine, she was  pure. "I have always loved plants. They're calming." 

Pandorra's eyes scanned her room. There are cracks on the ceiling, a dent on the chair. Something bad happened here. She kept her smile.

"How are you? Are you doing fine?"

They grey color painted in her eyes, her much paler figure than before, she smiled. "Yes I am doing fine." She was lying. Pandorra was looking into her eyes. 

Troubled. Pandorra thought. Paris was on her defensive stance, simply hiding something from the doctor in front of her.

Pandorra sipped on her tea. Her eyes subconsciously panned to the left, she saw pictures of Mercury. They were bright and expressive with a warm and vibrant atmosphere. Like it was a cloudless morning. "Is this Percy?"

"Percy Night." Paris answered. "He is a monster," 

Pandorra noticed she wasn't talking to her. She was seemingly talking to herself. She's stuck on a make-believe dimension, a lie. 

"Paris why do you think I am here?" Pandorra's tone was getting more serious. It intimidated Ms. Covington. 

"To 'ask' for my help."

Pandorra smiled. She knows. Richard might have had unfinished business with her. She thought. "Yes," Pandorra answered simply. 

"We want you to act the role once again."

"No." Paris smiled. "Don't you see Pandorra, I am not fine."

"Then they're going to believe you more."

"No." 

Pandorra sighed. She took the last sip from her cup and stood up. " I know something, and it's something you are hiding from me."

Paris froze. Her eyes travelled to her left. The pictures.

"Why are you in love with Percy?"

"No I'm not." 

"Why are you in love with Percy!" Pandorra raised her voice. Forcing Paris into submission. "Don't you see Paris? He is a monster!"

"I know he is a monster!"

"But why do you love him? Why are you keeping his pictures?"

"I am not in love." Paris' voice was shaking. Her entire body is shaking. She is feeling cold, Pandorra's voice resonated inside her head. 

The right things; can they be wrong in a situation? 

Paris lost all her senses. All she could hear is Pandorra yelling at her. A torrent fell from her eyes, her hair was brushed off by the cool night breeze. It entered from the window Percy broke. 

"Pandorra." She muttered. "I want to die." 

Pandorra sat down. She chuckled. "How weak,"

"Can you do it for us?" Pandorra lifted her head, facing her. She had a grim expression. Like death was upon her. "Sweet Paris, you want to do it for us?" Pandorra said in a sweet voice. 

Paris ran out her room. Her footsteps hammered the hallway floor. Left to right, back and forth. 

Pandorra's voice is getting louder. 

"All I can see is black, help!" She muttered. "Am I asleep?" She is aware she's not. She feels light, weightless. And Pandorra's voice just keeps on smashing her brain out.

She walked in on an empty elevator. She keeps on repeating the phrase "It was my fault, it was my fault." Like she was talking to someone. She continued muttering as she pressed all the elevator buttons. 

Pandorra followed her. She was kind of amused. It was her first time seeing someone snap out of their sanity. She drew out her phone and filmed her. 

Pandorra made her a specimen. Another one of her strange cases.

The two made their way to the rooftop. "I-Is someone here?"

"I am." Pandorra answered. 

"Help me. I want to go to sleep."

Paris tripped. Her senses started to buzz. She's getting out of control. 

Pandorra was still filming her. She felt no pity or remorse, "She didn't want to help me anyway." She said as she left the rooftop.

Paris made her way to the back of the rooftop. A cold breeze attracted her. It's water. 

"I want to go to sleep." 

Her body splashed inside the open tank. 

It was peaceful inside. She felt peace. She fell asleep. 

Even though she was running out air, running out of time, "I just want peace." was her last sentence.

Death for her was simply falling asleep.