Seconds Away

Hey it's Sammie!

This is kind of a note before you start this chapter.

First, this is the second to last chapter until the end!

Second, it's pretty long (about 1,300 words)!

I'm really sorry about that, it wasn't suppose to be this long, but I hope you enjoy it anyways! :)

(Heads up: The last chapter is probably going to be just as long...)

You guys rock!

===============================

Almost there...

"How'd you like the show?" Victor asked as he threw a thin blanket towards Diana.

"Wouldn't want you to get cold," He added to her.

She sat, stiffly shivering, as she stared blankly at the floor with nothing but her undergarments on.

Reid hands tightened around the arm-rests of his chair as he averted Victor's eyes.

"I asked you a question," He said, a hostile tone in his voice.

Reid was in no condition to argue. The after effects of his adrenaline-high were finally taking their course. As he stared at his feet, his vision blurred in and out as his eyelids fluttered. Forcing himself to stay awake, he tried to take his mind off sleep, but found himself staring down at his ribs.

When was the last time he'd eaten? Two...Three days ago?

Now focusing on his developing migraine, all he could think about was his amazing leather couch back home. If only he could magically teleport himself there; he would sleep for days without a care in the world.

"Shut up," He mumbled to himself in disgust. How could he be so selfish? His mother was naked, freezing to death, and violated and all he could think about was himself.

Victor forcefully grabbed Reid's chin and jerked his head upwards.

"What did you just say to me?"

"I didn't-" But before he could finish, Victor punched him straight in the face.

As Reid's head bobbed forward, he could feel blood gushing from his nose.

Victor wiped his hand on the side of his pants.

"I've been waiting to do that for a very long time."

"I bet you have," Reid retorted.

Victor walked into the kitchen and grabbed a lighter. He twirled it in his hand as he made his way back into the room.

"So," He pondered, "I've already had fun with your mother," He lit the lighter and a small orange flame began to flicker.

"Now it's your turn."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a box of cigarettes.

"So I've heard that you work for the BAU in Quantico?" He waited for Reid to answer.

As silence filled the air, he pulled out a cigarette from the box and lit it.

"Must be stressful. Especially for someone like you," He said and took a drag from the cigarette. He leaned in and blew the smoke in Reid's face.

"Let's play a little game," He fiddled with the cigarette.

"I call this one, 'Lets point out all of Spencer's weaknesses,'" He tapped his foot gently.