Arrival

A/N: Hiya!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I found this new show called Continuum on the SyFy channel and I'm hooked! The best part is that the main character is played by the actress who played Seaver in Criminal Minds! :D

Coincidence?

I THINK NOT.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys! <3

-Sammie

"You may now take off your seat belts. Thank you for flying with-"

Morgan and Rossi quickly got out of their seats and grabbed their bags as they rushed out of the airplane. They weren't used to flying with more than seven people at a time, never mind one-hundred. They made their way through the terminal and into the airport. Not knowing their way around, they got lost several times. After thirty minutes of frustration they finally found the baggage claim. They ended up waiting another ten minutes looking for their bags, which did not seem to be there whenever they looked. On the way to the airport exit, they stopped by a small coffee shop and bought drinks along with two blueberry muffins. When they got outside, they were greeted by a black SUV waiting in front with their names on it. They got the keys from a metal box under the car, hopped in, sighed with relief, and took off.

They turned on the radio, flipping through all the local channels. They couldn't agree on one, so they decided to put on some good ol' country music and call it even. The music they played surprisingly fit the theme of their road trip as they passed endless acres of cows and crops. Morgan and Rossi liked the country view, but would never live here. They were city-boys.

After smelling the exotic aromas of cow-manure and skunk, they finally arrived at their destination, which turned out to be a farm. A big one, too.

They parked the car behind a few trees, out of view, and got out, coughing as the wind blew dirt into their face. They kept their guns holstered while they entered the property. As they walked up to the small farm-house at the end of the gravel driveway, they realized there weren't any cars in sight. Maybe they didn't own one. It was also strangely quiet. You would think with a farm there would be a lot of animal noises like chickens or cows. The only noise they heard was the crows screeching from the power lines above.

"Let's split up," Rossi suggested as they stealthily crawled through the wooden fence protecting the house.

Morgan nodded.

"I'll search the house and you search the barn out back?" He asked, making sure they were on the same page.

"Got it."

...

Morgan knocked on the front door, forcefully. Their time was running out. In a few hours their unsub was destined to strike again.

"Mr. Dallas?" He yelled, knocking once more.

No answer.

He tried again.

"I'm Special Agent Derek Morgan with the FBI, I just want to ask you a few questions."

Nothing.

One more time.

"Unless you feel like paying for a new door, I suggest you answer!"

After a minute of patient waiting he finally gave up.

1...2...3!

He mentally counted off to himself as he built up all his energy and kicked the front door open. It was a lot weaker than he had imagined. With all the force he used, he managed to rip off a part of the siding.

He pulled out his gun, holding it out in front of him as he began to search the living room and dining area.

Clear.

Stopping behind walls and peeking out, he slowly made his way around the kitchen and home office.

Clear.

He suspected no one was home as he jogged up the stairs. He carefully opened hallway closets as he walked into the master bedroom, ready.

Clear.

Examining the rooms, he realized the house was rather empty. As if someone only used it from time to time, like a vacation home. He also noticed that everything was perfectly organized and intact.

Suspicious.

He suddenly heard his name.

"Morgan!"

He ran down the stairs and out the door, almost tripping as he tried to avoid multiple ditches. When he made it to the barn he figured out why it had been so quiet.

There were no animals.

What good is a farm without any animals?

"Rossi!" He shouted in the dark. There were no windows.

"Up here!" Rossi replied from the second floor.

Turning on his flashlight, Morgan navigated his way through the empty barn and towards the stairs. Reaching the top he gawked at his surroundings. This wasn't a barn at all, it was a hideout.

Computer screens flashed everywhere, creating enough light to see. Morgan put away his flashlight and stood by Rossi.

"W-What is this?!" He asked, stunned.

"This," Rossi began.

"Is the best man-cave I've ever seen!" He laughed as he gestured towards the refrigerator at the opposite end of the room.

Morgan grinned. He loved working with people who had a good sense of humor. Especially Rossi.

"I hate to rain on your parade, but we've got some investigating to do," Morgan announced, getting back to business.

Rossi stuck his tongue out and sat down in front of the computer screens. He turned on the monitors and started going through recent History links.

Out of nowhere, confidential records from their past victims and future targets popped on all the screens.

"What the hell?" Morgan exclaimed, looking slowly at all the information.

Rossi continued to read the records as Morgan got out his phone and called Hotch.

"Hotchner."

"Hotch," He stopped as he finally understood the meaning behind the overly organized house and secret barn.

"We know who the unsub is."