Locations

The team walked into the bullpen, expressing a hint of curiosity as they met up with Hotch, Go-bags in hand.

"Good afternoon," He politely greeted his colleagues.

"Where are we going?" Rossi asked, provocatively, as he put his bag down on the floor next to him.

Hotch gave him a faint smile as he turned and walked towards a nearby office space.

"You're about to find out."

"Wait a second…" Morgan's words trailed off as he processed the new information in his mind.

"You want us to solve this case from three different states?" Prentiss finished Morgan's comment.

"I know it's something we've never done before," Hotch explained, looking at a map of the U.S. that hung on the empty office walls.

"But we have no choice. There's no telling which name on our unsub's list is his next target. We have to split up and find these people before he does."

He borrowed a black marker from the desk behind him and started circling locations.

"JJ and I will go to Fergus, Montana to find the Clark residence, Reid and Prentiss will go to Cheney, Kansas to find the Dallas residence, while Morgan and Rossi go to Walworth, South Dakota to find the Prescott residence," Hotch summarized as he pointed all around the map.

"All clear?"

Everyone looked at him blankly, expecting more information.

JJ walked over to the map, next to Hotch.

"What about Diana? She lives in Nevada." She questioned, as she repeatedly circled Las Vegas on the map with her index finger.

Hotch saw Reid staring at him from the corner of his eye. He turned around to meet his stare. He tried to profile his emotions, but Spencer looked the other direction before he could figure anything out.

"We already know where Ms. Reid resides, so I called the local police department and told them to double building security and enforce a 24/7 watch-program in the area."

The team looked skeptical, but they didn't protest.

Rossi raised an eyebrow at Hotch.

"How, exactly, are we going to travel to three different locations if we only have one jet?" He asked, hoping the answer was not by car. Driving would take up a lot of time they didn't have. It would be a nightmare, especially for Emily and Reid.

"Simple. One team takes the jet while the other two fly coach," He stated, matter-of-factly.

A series of groans filled the room. Dealing with terrorist cases all these years, the team had grown hesitant of public flying.

Hotch turned to Reid and Prentiss.

"Since you two have the longest distance to travel, you guys get the jet."

Emily smiled and high-fived Reid as they said their goodbyes and left for their trip.

"Minot International Airport, here we come!" Morgan yelled with fake enthusiasm, rolling his eyes.

"Wheels up in...uh…" Hotch announced, routinely, forgetting that they didn't have a planned flight time yet.

"C'mon, let's get this show on the road," Morgan said, covering up Hotch's failed commentary.

The team walked towards the parking lot while Morgan and Hotch stayed behind for a moment.

"Thanks."

"Anytime, Boss man!" Morgan winked at Hotch before sprinting off to catch up with the rest of his team.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey there! Just wanted to say that for the next few chapters, It's going to be split up by teams, since they're in different states and everything :)

Also, sorry if the story's been boring you recently, drama/action will be coming soon, so hang in there! :D

Thank you all for reading, love you guys! <3

-Sammie