Batman

You were sitting casually with your boyfriend, Nico di Angelo. Most people don't know this but Nico is a huge DC Nation geek, mostly because of batman. You always argued with him saying that (your favorite superhero) is better.
"Well batman can fly."
"Batman is only batman because of the money!"
"What about his comeback skills?"
"Again, money."
This was a normal argument for you two.
"Alright ladies! Gods quit arguing!"
You both turned around and saw Leo Valdez, playing with fire in his hand. "How about you both quit arguing and just watch on of their movies. I'm sure (y/n) hasn't seen a batman movie and I'm sure di Angelo hasn't seen a (your favorite super hero) movie." You both looked at Leo. "Great idea Leo!"

You ran to Nico's cabin. "Alright (y/n) get ready for a Batman marathon," Nico said grinning in a evil way. By the end of the night, you were arguing about how awesome Batman is while Nico was arguing on how cool (your favorite superhero) is.

A/N: Ok demireaders! The 17 is almost here! Remember to got to '5k reads' and comment the stuff that needs to be commented in order to be in "Unknown Chats From Demigods." I will message you once you are chosen for a little extra info that I realized I would need. If you don't reply in the next 24 hours, I will pick a new person as the new character.
Hopefully that will get people to read Unknown Chats From Demigods since its not doing as well as I thought it would. Whelp, we can only hope for the best.