Your related to someone famous

"Hey Nico I want you to meet my brother soon," you said to your best friend while throwing up a rubber ball in the air. Nico have you a confused look. "Why do I want to meet your brother," he said while lying down next to you. You smirked. "Because he's in a band," you said while giggling. "What band?" "I'm not telling you!"

***

It's been a month since that conversation. Nico was still trying to figure out what famous brother you had. It had to be a step brother since he didn't go to camp half blood.

"Nico he's here with the rest of the band," you called excitedly. Since they were your brother/brother's best friend's, the camp was giving them permission to enter the camp. They already knew about you being the daughter of (g/p) since you told them a while ago.

Nico walked over to you and saw four boys walk out of a car. One had very curly, bushy hair. One had tattoos covered his body neck to toe. The last two to come out was a man with bright pink hair and another man wearing a fedora and big thick glasses.

"Meet my brother Pete Wentz."

Pete waved awkwardly to Nico and Nico waved back. "Wait so is this the guy you have a crush on," Patrick asked while you face palmed and blushed. "You weren't supposed to say it out loud," you groaned. "Oops sorry," Patrick said while running around the camp like a little kid. Pete was talking to Joe while Andy was getting swords and trying to use them as drum sticks.

You sighed as you went over to Nico still blushing. Damn Patrick had to say that you liked Nico in front of him. "So you like me," Nico asked surprised. You nodded and replied with a small "yeah..." Nico smiled. "Good because I like you too."