Jealousy

You were humming along to your favorite song by Ed Sheeran. "I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house..." Suddenly, the new demigod, Clint, walks up to you. "Hey Clint, what's up?" You ask. "Oh nothing (y/n)." Clint stood their looking kinda awkward. "What's wrong Clint," you asked him. "Uh, I was wondering if you- Uh- wanted to go on a date with me?" You turned around and saw your best friend Nico di Angelo, staring at you. You guess he heard what Clint said because he then stormed off, saying a few rated r words that should not be mentioned.

You felt special since you were being asked out, no one has ever done that to you before. Sure, people have flirted with you, *cough cough* Leo *cough cough*, but never actually asked you out on a date. But you had a secret, not so secret, crush on Nico. Everyone at camp knew about your crush except Nico himself. You planned on keeping it that way. This is when you noticed you were standing there like a idiot because you never answered Clint. "Oh! Sorry Clint, I already have a boyfriend," you quickly lied. "Oh of course," he said. Then he looked at you. "Who is it?" This is when you palled. "Oh someone from my school named... Conner, yea his name is Conner James." You were impressed with yourself since you came up with that right one the spot! "Oh okay," Clint said and walked away.

You went to the Hades cabin and could here mumbling. "Ugh, I should have asked her first!" And then you herd a banging which sounded like glass breaking. You slowly opened the door and saw Nico chucking things at the wall mumbling cuss words to himself. "Nico," you quietly whispered. He looked at you. "You said yes, didn't you?" You blushed. "No actually I said no." Nico looked at you, surprised. "Why did you say no?" You chuckled. "Because I like you silly." You didn't mean to say this and covered your mouth quickly. "You... Like me?" You blushed even redder this time. Your face looked like a tomato. "Yea..." Nico smirked. "Good because I like you too."

Okay so before you ask, I got the name Clint from Clint Barton aka Hawkeye. Don't judge me, first name that poped in my head. I am a HUGE avengers fangirl and I'm a Loki fangirl too.