Kisses

A one shot about Nico's kisses has been requested by so many of you and I been procrastinating on writing it but finally I'm up to it!

Nico's kisses are soft and meaningful. He doesn't kiss you often because you two are never really alone together and he doesn't like to show PDA. On the rare occasions that you two are together, he likes to kiss you on your forehead, then your cheeks, and finally your lips. He likes to do it in that specific order.

He is never aggressive with you when it comes to kissing and you appreciate him for it. Nico is always really shy when it comes to kissing because he's never quite sure if you want to be kissed at that time or not.

Percy and Leo like to tease you two about how you kiss because of how rare the moments are and when they do happen it's quite cliché. Percy kisses Annabeth whenever he same goes for Leo and Calypso. Jason and Piper think the two of you are adorable when it comes to kissing just because of the cliché-ness you two show. Frank and Hazel don't really think anything of it because Frank treats Hazel the same way Nico treats you. Frank doesn't really like PDA and likes to make his kisses to Hazel meaningful.

You honestly didn't care if people thought you and Nico were cliché or not. You loved him for who he was.

Idk how I feel about this one but it was shot, simple and cute!