Different ending to Blood of Olympus

*So this has nothing to do with the story but I was bored and I made a different ending to Blood of Olympus and now I'm gonna post it!!! Comment how good it is!! WARNING: I KILLED ALOT OF PEOPLE!!!*

Percy's POV:

This is it. The war. It's almost over. Annabeth and Nico had already risked there lives for me, I'm not gonna let them down. Demigods from Camp Half Blood and some Romans were all in front of me and the remains of the Seven, waiting for battle orders. "Alright everyone," Jason started. "This is it, if we defeat Gaea then it's over. We have to fight. Not just to put Gaea to sleep once and for all, but to avenge the ones who died protecting us. My good friend Leo just died taking an sword to the heart to save me and my girlfriend Piper. Because of that, I am even more ready to bring down Dirt Face once and for all." I stopped him. their. "Think of all the lives that were killed because of Gaea. Now it's our time to fight for our lost ones! So their deaths weren't for nothing!" After I said my part Piper gave me and Jason a reassuring nod. Hazel was in the back, quiet as ever because Franks stick finally burned.

We all yelled a battle cry. I lifted riptide and ran in the crowd of giants, monsters, Titans, and worst of all Gaea herself. Oh how I hated her now for killing Annabeth. A monster ran towards me but I slashed it with riptid, turning it into golden dust. Jason and Piper were fighting with Gaea. I ran over to help

Jason POV:

I was fighting Gaea. I turned my head and saw Percy running towards us. Gaea noticed too and raised one of her dirt minions to fight him. "Now where was I? Oh yes! Jason Grace I'm here to make a deal with you." Gaea said "I won't accept it," I growled. "Oh but hear me out," Gaea said sincerely. I knew it was a trick. In a blink of a eye, Gaea became the size of a normal mortal wearing a flowery dress. She had wavy brown hair with a flower crown and mud brown eyes. "If you join me, I will bring back your mother and your sister. Such a shame she died. Thalia was Artemis favorite." I growled. "Jason don't accept it," Piper cried. But that's when i realized i missed Thalia too much. It's my fault she's dead. "I-" I started but was cut off by Percy. "So what did I miss Dirt Face," Percy asked Gaea calmly. "Oh I was just making a deal with Grace over here but don't worry, I'll be giving you a chance to live too," Gaea hissed. Both Piper and Percy looked at me, I didn't know where Hazel was. "N-no I won't except." But then I could here Thalia's voice in the back of my head. "Jason," she whispered, "I miss you." I covered my ears. "Jason listen to my voice it's going to be okay," Piper said, using her charmspeak on me. "Well," Gaea said laughing. "Since you won't accept my deal I'll just have to kill someone." And with that Percy fell with Imperial Gold threw his heart.

THE END!!!!!