Snowball

A/N: I'm listing to this sports thing on the radio an  they are playing the music from the Avengers and I laughed and cried at the same time.

It was winter and you and Nico were laying on the forest floor at CHB making snow angles. You giggled when you got snow down your back.

"Nico I got snow down my shirt," you wined. Nico smirked and made a snowball, hiding it behind his back. You noticed the mischivous glint in his eyes and  backed  away. "Neeks... What are you doing," you asked. "Oh nothing (y/n). Only this." Then Nico shoved the snowball in your face. You screamed  as the water from the snowball dripped down your shirt which sucked because you were wearing a white shirt.

"NICO I'M WEARING A WHITE SHIRT," you screeched. Nico laughed and you threw a snowball down his shirt. Nico glared at you and you smirked.

A hour later both of you were soaking wet, and not in the sexual way. You were freezing so Nico wrapped his arms around you. You walked to Nico's cabin and the two of you watched (your favorite TV show) and drank a lot of hot chocolate.

A/N: Mischife Kills (the second book to the Fray Holmes  series) is out so go read it!

QOTD: Did you get anything  for Easter

AOTD: I got Ed Sheeran tickets and a huge Matt Smith doll :) So that means I'm seeing Ed Sheeran, Fall Out Boy, and 5sos in the same year. Ed Sheeran is like in the last week of May, FOB is the first week of June and 5sos is in September

Matt Smith though... :( I'm never knocking four times again