Dress Up

"Aw Neeks it's not that bad," you called to your boyfriend while he was in the Aphrodite cabin's bathroom.

Let's explain what happened.

*le back in time*
"Neeks I'm bored," you said as you and Nico were in your cabin. "What do you want to do," he asked you. You say on your bed and thought about something you could do. That's when a lightbulb hit. You grabbed Nico's hand and lead him to the Aphrodite cabin. "(Y/n) where are we going," Nico asked. You smirked and didn't answer him. Instead you just brought him closer to the cabin.

"Oh hey (y/n) what's up," Piper said as you walked in. Nico looked around with a nervous look on his face. "(Y/n) you know I don't like the Aphrodite cabin," he mumbled in your ear. You just ignored him and faced Piper. "We're dressing Neeks up!"

*le present time*
When Nico came out of the bathroom both you and Piper shrieked. Nico was wearing a light blue shirt and a black skirt, blue heals, and was wearing makeup. "You look so pretty," you said as Piper snapped a picture. "I hate you both," nico mumbled. This is when you decided to do your most infamous trick. You let your bottom lip quiver and did your puppy dog eyes. "Aw Nico your not that mad are you," you said as you hugged him. Nico just sighed. "I guess not at you... Piper a little." Both you and Piper chuckled as you were still hugging your Neeks.