there's someone who loves you | freddie mercury.

song: treat you better
shawn mendes.

:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚

"DARLING, stop worrying! He's your boyfriend afterall," Freddie says bluntly with a tinge of jealousy in his tone.

You've been bestfriends with Freddie since college. He's open to be bisexual, but he just loved everyone.

Your boyfriend, Jack, has been 'working his ass off' or so he claims, in New York for the past couple of months. And today, you were finally going to see him. But then, you weren't looking forward to it.

He has never showed any sign of affection towards you, not after three months of dating. He has used to give you cuddles and kisses, but not anymore.

Freddie has always been by your side, but you chose Jack instead.

You regretted it.

"Y/N? Darling—" Freddie snapped you back to reality from your daze. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"It's just- I don't wanna see him. What if he doesn't love me anymore? What if-" Freddie cuts you off, "like I said before, he's your boyfriend. He'll be thrilled to have you, is what I must say."

"I guess you're right."

:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚

You unlocked the door to your flat, as Jack went straight home after his flight landed.

You heard whimpers, sounds, coming from you bedroom. What the hell?

You opened the door, seeing Jack, your soon to be ex-boyfriend, having sex with another woman- who was fully naked on top of him.

"J-Jack, what the hell?" Was all you could say, tears threatening to spill. "Y/N- I didn't know you're gonna be home so soon! It's not what it looks like-"

"My dear, I have eyes. We're done."

"Y/N- please!"

You quickly grabbed your belongings and rushed out of the door with tears rolling down your cheeks.

Quickly rushing to the nearest phone booth, you rang Freddie.

"Y/N? What's wrong, darling," You could hear worry evident in Freddie's tone.

"He- he cheated on me, Freddie. I- I didn't know who else to call-"

"Stay there, darling. I'm coming over."

He rushed to your flat, to pick you up as his place was only a few blocks away. Freddie looked at your hurt expression, your bloodshot eyes and red nose. "Oh my darling Y/N..."

Both of you walked back to his flat, and your hands were intertwined with one another's.

"Freddie—" he cuts you off by gently placing his thumb on your lip, making you shiver by his touch. He slowly brings you into an embrace, "It's okay, let it out."

You started to cry into his chest, but of course, he didn't mind it. "I'm sorry, Freddie," you say softly. "Nonsense, darling. None of this is your fault." He slowly traces circles on your shoulders, calming you down.

"When will I find somebody to love? When will someone ever love me?"

"There will always be someone who loves you, Y/N."