reincarnation | ahkmenrah

You were Larry Daley's daughter. After you graduated from High School, during the winter break before College, he has decided to bring you and Nick, your brother, to accompany him during his night shift at the museum.

"Here's where history comes alive," Larry said and looked over at Nick. "That's true. Come, let me bring you to the Egyptian exhibit." Nick grabbed your hand and led you there while Larry followed.

"The tablet of Ahkmenrah, this is what brings every exhibit in this museum to life." Larry said. "Hmph, I don't believe you." You scoffed. "Alright, in 5 minutes let's see if you'll change your mind." Nick said, you smirked at him and nodded.

"Ay, I'll go get some hot coffee from the Starbucks nearby, you guys want anything?" You asked. They shook their head and you went to buy your favourite hot mocha latte.

As you got back to the museum, you noticed that the Tyrannosaurus Rex was missing. You stuttered and your mouth was agape. "Uh.. Dad? Where's the T-Rex?" Larry and Nick laughed, "Rexy was playing fetch with us. He's upstairs now." Now you started to understand, history does come to life in this museum.

"Larry," you heard a british accent behind you, you spun around and there he was. Ahkmenrah. "Hey Ahk!" Larry said. Ahkmenrah saw you, "and whose this young lady?" he brought your hand to his lips and placed a gentle kissed. Your cheeks heated up, he's hot. "I'm Y/N." You answered. "Nice to meet you, Y/N."

"I feel like I've seen you before." Ahkmenrah said. "Hey, maybe you're a reincarnation." Nick whispered and you hit him on the shoulder playfully. "No way!" You exclaimed.

"Larry, I would like your permission to show your daughter around the museum. Is that alright?" Ahk asked. Larry nodded and you held his hand and went back to Egypt.

"This is the tablet of Ahkmenrah, it brings everything to life at night. Every exhibit in this museum has come to life, all because of this tablet." Ahk told you. You felt nervous around him, he's cute and sweet, unlike your ex-boyfriends. "That's cool. I'll be sure to visit when I have the time," you answered.

Ahkmenrah brought you up to the rooftop and you felt a cold breeze hit your face. You shivered a little. "Cold?" he asks. "A-a little, yeah." You stammered. He brought you closer to him and hugged you tight. You nuzzled into chest as you felt warmth from his body.

"Hope you come back soon, I'd really love to know you." He said. "Me too, Ahk."