i'm home, my love. | r. malek

this will be a lil' fluffy ehehe

✭・.・✫・゜

IT HAS BEEN ABOUT TWO MONTHS, since Rami came home from filming No Time To Die. You knew that it was for his career and for finance, but you miss him. Terribly.

You would always Skype with him whenever he's available, and he would tell you about his experiences on set and make you laugh si hard that you'll cry. It warms his heart.

It was Christmas Eve, and he's still not back.

You decided to ring him again. "Hello Rami," you said.

"Hi Darling, is everything alright?"

His deep voice would still give you chills even though you both have been dating for about three years.

"I- I just miss you. When are you coming back?" You croaked out, tears brimming your eyes. You hated it when you wake up to see the other side of the bed being empty, not having Rami cuddling you by his side.

"I'm sorry, love. I'll be home soon, and I can't talk right now. Call you later, bye!"

You groaned in annoyance, why does he always hang up on me at the most important timing?

Your phone vibrated. It was a text from him.

Rami: hi darling, turn on the television for a while ;)

You turned on the television to see what's up, also smiling to yourself when you read his text. Until you saw Rami on screen.

He was on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, but it was also unusual, he told me his interview was next week?

"Alright, one more thing to say to the audience, Rami?" Stephen asked and the audience cheered. The camera view was pointed right at him. You heard an orchestra starting to play 'Can't Help Falling In Love' by Elvis Presley.

"My dear Y/N, I hope you're watching this right now, I just wanna tell you that I'm sorry for not being home for the past few months. I hope this is to make up for it. I love you, I love you so much. But right now, I need you to go to your front door."

You went to your front door as he instructed, feeling extremely peculiar. You opened it, and there he was. Rami Malek, standing there with a bouquet of flowers.

"It's much better that I could say this to you in person," he continued as he got down on one knee, opening up a small black box with a diamond ring in it. "You're the love of my life. To the girl who took my breath away, will you marry me?"

You nodded your head, smiling from ear to ear, "Yes!" He slid the ring on your 'wedding finger' as he would like to call it, and gave you a hug and placed kisses on your forehead, moving down to your lips. "I love you, Y/N, I'm sorry I've haven't been there for the past few months." He said. You placed your thumb on his lips, "this has made up for it already."