it's gonna be alright. | elliot alderson

YOU'VE MOVED IN to an apartment along the streets of New York City. Your apartment room was beside Elliot Alderson, a computer hacker, also an introvert. You'd always smile and greet him whenever you see him, but he would just wear his hoodie and walk away.
He's kinda cute, was what you thought of when you first saw him.

It has been about two years since you moved in. There was a nearby coffeehouse, and you'd normally stay there to finish your work before heading home.

One day you were just lazing on your couch, binging the sitcom, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, until you heard a knock on your door.

Pausing the tv, you stood up and went to open the door. You saw Elliot standing there. "Elliot?" You said. "Y/N...can we talk?" He asked and you welcomed him inside.

He sat down on your couch, head in his hands. You felt nervous, and also worried for him. "I-I don't know to explain, you seem- uh, really easy to talk to." He stuttered, clearly being as nervous and you. You rested your hand on his knee, as a sign of comfort. He tensed up a little but slowly got used to the touch.

"What happened?" You asked. "I-I've been addicted to morphine. A-and, Mr Robot, he's coming. I know it. He's gonna appear soon, and I'm scared. I'm scared, Y/N!" He vented, tears were running down his cheeks. Who is Mr Robot? You thought. "Relax, Elliot, it's gonna be alright," was all you could say.

"Mr Robot, is my other personality. I- I have anxiety, to cope with it, I take morphine. And now, I- I have been addicted to it. I need help." He blurted.

"Elliot, it's gonna be alright. I'm here for you. Your sister, your friends, they're all here for you." You said as you felt his hand on top of yours. "Thank you, Y/N."

______

A/N: there'll be a part two don't worry