feel loved | r. malek

warning: smut!
bohemian rhapsody era

You awoke to the sun shining through the gaps of your curtains, groaning to yourself, knowing as it was a Monday and you have to get to work.

You loved your job, of course, you were Rami Malek's assistant on the set of Bohemian Rhapsody. But there were pros and cons.

Pros: you get to meet his castmates and the legendary Brian May and Roger Taylor.

Cons: you argue with Rami almost everyday.

It really sucked arguing with him, you see him smiling and talking to everyone on set. But except for you.

Rami sat down, with Ben and Gwilym. He was caught staring at you, talking to Joe.

"Why are you staring at her again?" Gwil asked, practically knowing he has feelings for you. "Just go ahead and shag her already man! She's beautiful and definitely your type. We still don't know why you guys are arguing every day." Ben playfully punched Rami's arm.

"It's obvious that there's sexual tension between you and Y/N. Just, good luck mate." Gwil patted his shoulder and went off to his dressing room for costume fitting.

You sighed, "Alright Joe, I'll see you in a bit." He winked at you, "Good luck with Rami!" You rolled your eyes and slowly dragged your feet to the dressing room.

You opened the door, seeing Rami sitting there, looking at himself in the mirror. He was gorgeous, just like Freddie. His perfectly sculpted jawline, puppy dog eyes and curly hair. It was impossible not to fall in love with his charming looks.

"So, Ms Y/L/N, what am I trying on today?" Rami cooed with a smirk. You blinked a little, that was the first time he has ever smiled at me. "Well, we have this sparkly unitard."

His eyes widened, "are you sure that I have to wear that?" You chuckle a little, "I'm afraid so, Rami

His eyes widened, "are you sure that I have to wear that?" You chuckle a little, "I'm afraid so, Rami. It's Freddie after all." He let out a small laugh at what you said.

"Did you just laugh at something I said?" You asked, peculiar. "Maybe." He smirked.

It was rare that you both can last at least three sentences before shouting at each other. Your voice was getting slightly better from screaming at him last week. Luckily, it was not as hoarse.

"Are you sure that I have to wear this?" Rami asks again, through the fitting room door. "Yeap." You said, popping the 'p'.

He steps out of the fitting room, with full costume–exposing his bare chest.

"I'm surprised that we're not at each other's throats right now," He chuckled. "I could say the same."

"Why do we hate each other so much?" He asks and you looked at him, confused. "What do you mean? I've never hated you."

"Same here, Y/N," he says lowly and he leans fowards, "And it'll be less awkward if I do this." He presses his lips against yours. Your fingers intertwined with each others and your lips moved in sync. "You're so beautiful." He says in a husky voice.

He moves down to your neck, placing delicate kisses. Then, to your collarbone. Nibbling on the soft, sensitive skin.

"Are you enjoying this, Y/N?" He asks, in between kisses. "Y-yes, Rami."

Both of you collapsed on the couch, as he unbuttons your shirt. You looked at his hardening cock and huge bulge.

You bit your lip, as Rami unclasped your bra. "You're making me so hard for you, darling. Do you know that?" You nod your head as he gave you a grin. His eyes were full of lust and ecstasy.

He cupped your face and kissed you roughly as you unzipped his pants. "Do I make you feel loved? Do you want me to fuck you?" He asks as you strokes your Y/H/C locks. You nod again. "Turn around."

He rips off your skirt and underwear, leaving both of you fully naked, on the couch. He squeezes the cheeks of your ass, making you letting out a loud moan. "Shush, darling. The walls aren't sound proof." He teased.

Rami starts stroking your clit, and feels your precum dripping. It gives him pleasure. "Mm, mmph, god, you're so wet for me, honey." The melodic voices of Rami Malek sends shivers to you.

Feeling his cock enter inside of you, you let out a moan. "It feels so good, Rami."

You could feel your load about to explode. You start to whimper, "I- I'm gonna cum.." He placed his thumb on your lip, "Not yet, baby. Not until I say so." You whined in response which made him smile devilishly, you could tell he has never had so much fun in a long time.

Pulling his cock in and out of you, he stops at the tip. "Alright baby, cum for me now."

Ribbons of hot cum spills out of your clit, feeling the euphoric atmosphere. "Oh god! I'm cumming!" You announced.

"That's it, sweet girl." Rami praises you and kisses your sweaty forehead. Your breathing was heavy and all you managed to say was "hah". He pulls you closer to him into an embrace, making you fall asleep in his arms.