New Home,New Surprises

It's almost Thanksgiving!!!!!

..............................................

Christofer's P.O.V

Since Hayley and I were discharged from the hospital we found out we were both in a coma for 5 months. It didn't seem that long to me. Im just grateful we are both alive all thanks to that mysterious person. Now that Hayley's mom was out a long time ago we came home to a new home. it was huge it had 5 bedrooms 3 bathrooms and a big backyard.

"That's what I call a big house" I said in awe.

"Yeah big for all three of us" Mrs.Williams said.

"Three of us? You mean Chris is living with

us? " Hayley said smiling real big.

Her mom nodded.

I can't believe im living here a place ill be able to call home somewhere,where I wont be beat somewhere I belonged.

We walked into the house Hayley and i ran upstairs to claim our rooms I picked the very first room up the stairs and on downstairs for a studio. And Hayley pick the last door and one downstairs for a game room she always wanted. Home Sweet Home.

..............................................

Hayley's P.O.V

After I finished fixing my room and decorated it with the thing I love I went downstairs to fix up my game room.

"Hayley honey ill be back ima go grocery shopping" My mom yelled.

"ok mom drive safe" I yelled back.

After I set up my Xbox 360 and Wii and decided to check up on Chris. So I went to the room next to mine and I heard someone singing.

"Im in trouble im an addict im addicted to this girl she's got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a wearl" I heard the voice sing.

I opened the door wider and poked my head inside. I did not know Christofer could sing. I walked in with my jaw hanging wide open.

"Hey" Christofer said smiling.

"oh..hi my mom went grocery shopping" I said blushing.

"So do you like it?" Chris asked.

"Yeah its amazing I didn't know you could sing? "

"there's alot of things you don't know about me baby" he said winking.

Damn that's hot. I swear this Guy makes me crazy.

"umm... are you done unpacking? " I asked

He simply nodded.

Then I heard glass shatter Christofer and I walked into our living and saw the window broken, I looked on the ground and saw a brick and a note tied around it.

"Chris" I said pointing to it.

He picked it up and read the note. Hatred plastered on his face he handed me the note.

Dear Hayley,

You think you can escape from me? Jordan may of saved you and christofer but it doesn't mean ill stop coming after you. Its only the beginning love. You are something important in life, and sooner or later ill have your blood... doubleganger.

-Stephan

I fell to the floor,letting the note slip out of my hands. I thought it was over... Its been 7 months I thought he probably forgotten, what the hell is a doubleganger and who is Jordan. I looked up at chrisofer who was looking at someone outside. He had somewhat long hair he was shorter than chrisofer and he had a smile on waving his hand crazily. I've never seen him before? He started to walk to our window.

"What happened here?" he asked.

"Kids you know" Chris Answered him

"hi my name is Jordan" he said reaching out his hand towards christofer.

Jordan... could he be the Jordan Stephan talked about.

Christofer shook his hand. I got up off the floor had walked towards them.

"Are you the Jordan this man was talking about?" I asked giving him the note.

He stood there reading it then let out a sigh and nodded his head.

"We need to talk" christofer said.

Jordan simply nodded and came in threw the window.

Today is gonna be an interesting day. A long one at that.

..............................................

I know its short. I can't think straight cause im hungry lol ^_^

Weren't Pierce the veil's costumes cute :3 <3 lol

-Besitos<3