I Love You

Heya :) how are you guys doing? I actually had a pretty good day today. Anyways so does anyone know if the ready set and never shout never are being in warped tour 2013?

..............................................

Hayley's P.O.V

*Beep beep*

"hey babygirl" I heard someone say.

"its mom" I heard my mother say holding back tears.

It was quite for awhile and then I heard my mom burst in tears. When did she get out of the hospital? where am I? And how did I get here. I tried calling for my mom but my mouth wouldn't open, I tried moving but everything ached. I heard someone come in and clear thief throat.

"Mrs.Williams " a man said.

"D...Doctor is my babygirl ever waking up" my mother asked.

"She seems stable but if she doesn't wake up in 3 to 4 months we'll have to pull the plug.... im sorry" And he walked out.

My mother started bawling.

"Hayley... sweetheart you need to wake up...please honey wake up." She begged.

I tried and tried but couldn't I could hear everything but I just couldnt move or open my eyes. Where's Chris? shouldn't he be here too?

The picture of Chris on the ground with wolves tearing his skin reminded me what happened. we were attacked by a pack of wolves.... And the figure.... No it can't be! Chrisofer can't be dead! can he?

"I...I visited Christofer today" My mom said.

Chris!!! he's alive my sweet Chris!

My mother cried even more.

"The doctors are about ready to give up...on him" my mom choked out.

Give up on him? But why?

I felt a tears go down my face.

Im guessing my mother noticed it because she wiped it away and started freaking out calling out to the doctor.

"What happen" someone said.

"she...she cried" my mom let out.

..............................................

"M...Mom " I said looking over at my asleep mother.

A month ago when I cried the doctor started paying more attention to me. And today was the day I was finally strong enough to wake up and look around.

"Mom" I said a bit louder.

My moms eyes shot wide open and she hugged me tightly.

"Dont you scare like that honey, I was afraid that I was gonna lose you " she said tearing up.

"im sorry mom" I pulled away from the hug. "Mom I want to see Christofer" I asked.

She nodded headed out to talk to the doctor minutes later I was in Christofer's room. I was in a wheel chair because my leg was still in a cast and my hand was bandaged up. I sat there looking at chrisofer. He looked so lifeless, he was pale and had dark circles under his eyes. His lips weren't the shade of pink anymore. He was the Chris I knew.

"Oh Chris....im sorry" I said taking a hold of his hand.

I started to cry thinking back to when my mother told me that the doctors were about ready to let him go. But who can let him go its christofer my christofer.

"please..... baby wake up" I begged." you said everything would be ok" I said crying.

He did say everything would be ok. But this isn't. I don't want to lose him.Whoever found us saved me and Chris, im so thankful.

"H...Hayley?" I heard a sweet voice say.

I looked up and saw Chris with his eyes open smiling at me.

"Y...Your awake!" I yelled.

I tried to get up off my chair but it was to hard. I wanted to kiss him to apologize for causing so much trouble.

"Babygirl its ok don't hurt yourself" He smiled

I smiled back at him letting tears stream down my face.

"I love you Hayley, I would never leave you" He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too Chris" I smiled.

It was true I was in love with him. since moving here he was the only good thing so far. His smile takes my breath away and his eyes mesmerize me. I love Christofer Drew and no one can change that not even Stephan.

.......................................

Well im sad to say that this book is gonna end soon. Maybe there will be a sequel. MAYBE.

Vote comment fan ^_^

-Postcards and Polaroids<3